Options
    Over here me! me!
  • jlschaal
    jlschaal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add
  • BunnyButler31
    Options
    Add me:) I'm looking for more motivating friends.
  • VoluptuousManatee
    VoluptuousManatee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here and would love some friends. I am eating low carb and trying to work out more. :)
  • xMandyLynnx
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! =) Always nice to have new friends! Especially those who can relate. (Weight issues!) :)
  • getaterr
    getaterr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In need of friends, especially any tennis fans, or anyone in their mid-twenties!
  • StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new encouragement :)
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yes please. I really like this program. My problem is that I stopped using it for a while. Need to get going again!
  • brighton_up
    brighton_up Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love some friends. I'm pretty happy with the weight I have lost so far and am now focused on making my body look better, keep up with eating right, and enjoying a new healthy life. Please add me.
  • MarilynMadness
    MarilynMadness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I could always use new friends!

Warning: I have zero filter. :)
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am a pretty regular poster and have my diary open to friends so they can see my good days and my bad ones. I like to lift, cardio and I have a love hate relationship. Always up for more friends :smiley:
  • hcaplette
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'd love to get food ideas from your diary and you can view mine too!
  • Edgec0mb
    Edgec0mb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I like to interact with people on my friends list, mainly to encourage and support them. I am on a journey toward health and better relationship with food and physical exercise. On my journey I plan on losing around 44 lbs (20 kg).

Feel free to send me a FR and try to include a message of some sort.
  • lkrosner
    lkrosner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started on MFP and would love to share ideas! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Justdance1988
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Rob_CJR
    Rob_CJR Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me for support!
  • DanHarri94
    Options
    Im down for friends <-- Loner :'(
  • veratitze
    Options
    Hey guys!
    It's my goal to get rid of my winter fat, and I also wanna eat healthier. anyone who's also looking for motivation and support, feel free to add me!
  • stcharles_810
    stcharles_810 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've been on here for a little while & will continue to be. Oh and I have my food diary open btw.
  • eekarnes
    eekarnes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking for like minded friends focused on a healthy lifestyle. I believe a healthy diet is key not dieting.

Work out wise love body pump, body combat, Gravity, stand alone weight lifting (just getting started there), yoga, and trying anything new to switch it up.