The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bonniejo wrote: »
    I feel empty inside :( Watching Talking Dead helps though. I didn't realize I cared about that character that much

Exactly this. Ohmygoodness what a heart-wrenching episode :*(
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I do have to say the special effects while completely gruesome were so believably real in this episode.
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    I think Carol is at that point where "kill them before they hurt/kill us" is the only option left.
    Exactly and she does not want anymore attachments.

So she's not attached by going to the kid's house to check on him? She's doomed to have some twisted little kid in her life.

She doesn't want to be but yeah, I agree. She's doomed to be dealing with children. Hopefully Sam isn't as screwed up as Lizzie, though.
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I wonder who is abusing who and if Rick will kill the wrong person. That girl is cute and Rick is very attracted to her...but is she what she seems? Is she the one dishing out the verbal abuse and the "strange porch conversationalist" drinking due to this??
    Noah's death was really gruesome. I would have nightmares for life and I think this will impact Glenn somewhat. Don't know why he saved that douche

Love Carol. They better not kill her off anytime soon.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    daisyverma wrote: »
    Oh god, I used to hate her character.

I haven't been a very good fan outside of the show. I haven't kept up with the comics in about a year and I want to play some games in my backlog I can feel right buying season 2 of Tell Tale games.
    related to the comics:
    I'm really itching to see how the show writers deal with Negan, Glenn, and Carl.
    related to last night's episode:
    Everybody attteeeee Chrisssss

• comeau005
    comeau005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the show. Daryl and Rick are my faves. In the summer I have Netflix marathons

• free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Oh,and what about Carl with that chick in the tree for next week? Ya gotta catch The Talking Dead afterwards to make the night complete.
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    10898069_456174224531482_7134869264916300454_n.jpg?oh=ad41963a41e313336dce267abab25a7d&oe=5581045F
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    does everyone agree wit this

10645317_10155269528790212_6278006223004979860_n.jpg?oh=c5ddcee28cfcade9bceeb60cc9892489&oe=5570959C&__gda__=1434133731_f32cf937fb1069a9a416fc406480e579
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    does everyone agree wit this

10645317_10155269528790212_6278006223004979860_n.jpg?oh=c5ddcee28cfcade9bceeb60cc9892489&oe=5570959C&__gda__=1434133731_f32cf937fb1069a9a416fc406480e579

Hahaha yes!
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I wonder who is abusing who and if Rick will kill the wrong person. That girl is cute and Rick is very attracted to her...but is she what she seems? Is she the one dishing out the verbal abuse and the "strange porch conversationalist" drinking due to this??

Honest to god I wondered the same thing! It wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that Jessie is the abuser and not the abused. After all -- abusers tend to appear very positive and like great people to anyone who doesn't TRULY know them. And that definitely is more her than him at this point. I don't know!

And yes if they kill Carol I'll be SUPER upset.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Dang, I cant' wait! I haven't been this excited in forever!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    OK I'm freaked on how this season is going to end - long time fan of the comic since issue #1, so always getting disrupted by the changes in the TV show. Phenomenal adaptation and love every minute of it.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm pretty sure it's the dad that's abusing them. I think that Carol knows the ques all too well because of her past. The only way it stopped what when her husband died. I bet she ends up killing him or talking the kid into doing to save his mom. Or Rick could go bat *kitten* crazy again... That could be a good time too.
    Just as long as they leave DARYL alone I don't care what happens!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Noah's death was really gruesome. I would have nightmares for life and I think this will impact Glenn somewhat. Don't know why he saved that douche

That way he can verify to Deanna what really happened. Hopefully. That guy has a record for lying so who knows. But at least there's the potential to get Glenn's story backed up by one of their own.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options

That way he can verify to Deanna what really happened. Hopefully. That guy has a record for lying so who knows. But at least there's the potential to get Glenn's story backed up by one of their own.

Who's Deanna?
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    The lady in charge at the new place.
  • guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    Options
    " Who's Deannna"
    "Mother dick" !!