Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Options

Replies

• MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    MEmomof3 wrote: »
    Really need some motivation to get my butt in gear. Have been making excuses for myself. (i'm tired, pms, kids, the list goes on). I only did level 2 3 days last week, and none so far this week. Ugh, just feeling pretty lazy.

You can do it...just a few minutes every day...not even 30 minutes. I can sit longer while on my phone so I know I can handle 27 minutes every day. You can do it!

Thank you! I finally got my butt in gear yesterday. I think it was the nice weather though. Back to the freeze today, so that motivation may have been short lived!

• DenaR29
    DenaR29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 on Level 3. Ugh. I'm pooped! Weights a with cardio! No Bueno lol!
  • torifaris
    torifaris Posts: 42
    Options
    Yeah it's definitely hardcore but so much more enjoyable IMO
  • torifaris
    Options
    I didn't shred tonight.... But I did workout. I need some variety.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    I did it few months ago. Hated it, but did every single day with only 2 or 3 day breaks. It worked well, I clearly saw a difference between before and after pictures. But I realized I do not like this type of exercise at all and started running instead... If you like it ladies, do not give up - you'll see the difference, i promise!
  • fitinthe6
    fitinthe6 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    30 days shred was boring for me, she was pretty monotone. i recommend shaun t's hip hop abs its fun and it combines dancing with ab exercises; the music is upbeat and fast which helps you focus
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm debating whether or not to shred today again-it would be day 6, lv1.(no rest days) I'm getting a bit bored with level 1, I guess I should just bite the bullet and do it, right?

Fitinthe6-i do love Shaun T's dvds. Very motivating and not to bad on the eyes.
  • torifaris
    Options
    If bite the bullet and do it! If you're bored, try turning the sound down and playing your own music.
  • jadior
    Options
    I did it! I did level 2 though to swtitch things up. I don't know if that is allowed but I'm glad I did. It was more challenging and interesting after 3 6 days. I also jumped on my elliptical but could only do 10 minutes because my legs are jelly :)
  • lynda6184
    lynda6184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 5 level 2 done. Managed to do the plank jacks today. Not liking this level as much as first. Too many plank moves for me.
  • torifaris
    Options
    Good for you!! Great progress!! I totally skipped working out yesterday. We had too many commitments after school with the kids. I'll be hitting the gym and shredding today!!!

My birthday celebration is tonight. I'm already dreading the calories... I need to just have fun! It's been a while!
  • jadior
    Options
    Level 1 Day 13/30! It's getting boring but I'm still going & breaking a sweat. I'm really out of shape but I'm finally able to do 2 girl push-ups without my arms giving out. I hope I get better at this. One day I want to be able to do atleast one regular push-up.

I feel the same way! The push-ups are the hardest for me. I can do a few girl ones, maybe 2 or 3 and that's it. We'll get through this together and will celebrate our regular one soon!!
  • jadior
    Options
    Just finished day 8 level 1 :) How is everyone doing?
  • lynda6184
    Options
    Day 6 on level 2. Really finding level 2 bit boring. Hard but bored. Have to say that am not seeing any results yet. Maybe my expectations were to high.
  • torifaris
    Options
    I've seen great results but I've also been counting calories and working out 3 to 4 times a week. Are you doing anything other than the shred?
  • MomMaggie
    MomMaggie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1 day 2 this morning, today I'm feeling it. I really like it!
  • fionalew
    fionalew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Did level one for 9 days, then lost my mojo and after a week of telling myself off I just bit the bullet and revisited day 1 level 1. Despite my worries it didn't kill me half as much as I was expecting! I'm back on board
  • jadior
    Options
    Just finished day 9, but moved to level 2 for the day. It gets a bit boring doing the same thing for 10 days. I'll go back and do my last level 1 tommorrow. I like level 2 because it has more leg work.
  • lynda6184
    Options
    I am also counting calories and hit the gym 2/3 days per week.
    Done day 7 level 2 today and decided to do a 20 minute cardio session straight after. I was shaking when finished.
  • jadior
    Options
    Good for you Lynda6184! sounds like a good workout. I can't seem to coordinate doing cardio and shred because my legs are like jelly. I put off cardio, thinking I'll do it at night then I don't. I think I need to set an alarm or something :|