My boobs refuse to shrink. What have yours done?

Options
Hey

So i've only lost 3 pounds of actual weight, although my measurements are getting smaller.... except for my boobs!

I've dropped a dress size in most clothes, 2 in some clothes but i keep getting restricted by my boobs.

I'm a 36D, sometimes 36DD in UK measurements, which isn't far off average but it doesn't seem like clothes are cut that way. Particularly anything that crosses over at the top. It fits everywhere but there

So my question is, as you have lost weight, has your bra size changed?

Replies

• slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    NO. And that's really getting me mad. My circumference has changed - went from 42D to 34D, but the D has stayed the same. I'm not a happy dancer....
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't shrunk at all, I'm sill a 38D and I've lost 10 pounds
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I expect my bra size to change since when I was at my goal weight in my 20's I was a 34C, right now I am a 36DD. I assume a C cup is what I would be after reaching my goal weight of 130. Have you always been the size you are cup-wise?
  • laurenlei
    laurenlei Posts: 96
    Options
    Be happy they havent shrunk!!!! I started off as a 36E and i havent measured myself properly but i know they have shrunk as my bras dont fit anymore! BUTTTT... where they have shrunk and they were quite big to begin with, they have started to sag :'( and im only 23!!!!

If i had a choice, id rather they had stayed the same size!!!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Mine went from 32DD to 32B after 8lbs and 4 inches from my waist!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Of all the places I'd love to see shrink, they haven't. Much to the delight of my husband. : P
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Hey

So i've only lost 3 pounds of actual weight, although my measurements are getting smaller.... except for my boobs!

I've dropped a dress size in most clothes, 2 in some clothes but i keep getting restricted by my boobs.

I'm a 36D, sometimes 36DD in UK measurements, which isn't far off average but it doesn't seem like clothes are cut that way. Particularly anything that crosses over at the top. It fits everywhere but there

So my question is, as you have lost weight, has your bra size changed?

Mine has, but not drastically yet. I've gone down a little over a band size (my new bras are starting to chafe me now, so it's almost time to go buy new ones.)

Everyone is different in terms of where the weight comes off first and where it comes off last.
  • ThickNThunda
    ThickNThunda Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This just means that your boobs love you as much as you love them and don't want to go anywhere. Embrace them. I had a co-worker tell me that she could tell that I was losing weight but when were my boobs going to disappear? Hello, I love my girls, lol.
  • purroxide
    purroxide Posts: 27
    Options
    I've lost 9lbs and my boobs are still a D, but I have lost 2 inches circumference, which is weird...
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Mine are the first things to go. :sad:

When you start to lose yours, please send them over! lol
  • baddkitty187
    baddkitty187 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm envious, that was the first thing to go on me cuz they weren't very big to begin with.!!! Now I have none :^(
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I've had 3 kids and gained and lost weight with each one. I ALWAYS lose at least a cup size.
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    My boobs haven't changed at all! ;)
  • lnadeau66
    lnadeau66 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I hate to upset you, but I've lost almost 30 pounds, and remain a DD, my band size has gone down. I am waiting to be scheduled for breast reduction surgery. My back and shoulders are killing me. Lynn
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24 lbs and mine have stayed EXACTLY the same, only difference is now that my waist is smaller, my boobs stand out more, which SUCKS. I always wanted to be small-chested.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    mine have majorly shrunk lol, lost my boobs doing the 30day shred, not lost much weight all inches and boobs:smile:
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Haha, yeah my bf isn't complaining lol. It just irritates me that clothes don't always fit well. I need a bigger size to accomodate boobage.

I'm 24.

My bra size has typically been 36C
    I put weight on and my bra size changed to 38D - 38DD. Now i've lost inches particularly around my middle, it's gone to 36D - 36DD, but i expected the cup size to go down.

If i wear a dress or vest top or something that fits everywhere else i feel like i'm spilling out lol :wink:

Just thought i'd have a look at some other girls experiences and see what to expect
  • SlowlyLosingLolita
    SlowlyLosingLolita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't shrunk at all, and I've lost about 30lbs. I just kind of went from a 38D to a 36D. I didn't even really lose that much around either, though I don't have that roll where my bra sits anymore. It's awkward looking because I feel like I look 3/4 boob.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yes mine have gotten a bit smaller. went from a 38d to a 36 c, but i lost 31 pounds and it took a while
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Mine are the first things to go. :sad:

When you start to lose yours, please send them over! lol

LOL!

I definitely want boobs. I just want them to look right haha. When i get to the beach in a bikini, i want to be able to swim and play around without worrying about them escaping :laugh: