10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse

Options
13»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Read her posts ... smoothie fasts are so effective for her that she has to repeatedly to them. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results ... aka smoothie cleanses.
    as do MANY folks on here.

But again, this is on a site where someone with "regularity" issues is told to go to in and out burger as a "solution". LOL
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Read her posts ... smoothie fasts are so effective for her that she has to repeatedly to them. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results ... aka smoothie cleanses.
    as do MANY folks on here.

But again, this is on a site where someone with "regularity" issues is told to go to in and out burger as a "solution". LOL

You didn't answer my simple question to you earlier. Am I to support foolish acts?
  • bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Is anyone not knocking this, cause I'm going to do it
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Is anyone not knocking this, cause I'm going to do it

That's your choice ... although there is no reason to do so. It won't cleanse anything from your body ... it doesn't provide your body with basic macronutrients ... it is nothing more than a highly restrictive low calorie diet that is unsustainable and built upon fallacies.

Enjoy.
  • myphatty
    myphatty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sad she wasn't given a chance. She was just looking for support. If you read the book it actually is more than just a "cleanse." I did it and it jump started my weight loss. To me it was a salad in a cup 3x a day, rich with all of your usual nutrients. And you can pretty much eat healthy snacks all day. The first 3 days were the hardest but you get over it. I lost 7 lbs in those 10 days and was able to rid my cravings. I'm still losing weight eating normal healthy foods at my higher calorie levels. It's obviously not for everyone. But it gave me a boost of encouragement from the weight loss. For 2 months b4 i worked out 6 days a week and according to MPF reduced my calories. I didn't lose a pound and really couldn't find the right amount of calories to eat to balance my intense workouts so i was looking for other options. I tried this and the weight started to fall off. Just wanted to share my experience that's all