Jillian's 30 Day Shred to start Monday...who's in????

Options

Replies

• Mommyof3loves
    Mommyof3loves Posts: 276
    Options
    I am going to look for mine this weekend and I am in! Will love to do it with our group here...the more people the more support, can't wait!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Im In! :)
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Do we need weights or anything for this? My local target didn't have it so I'm going to order it online. I may not be able to start Monday, but I'll join in as soon as it arrives.

Is it a daily thing or whenever. I'm doing c210k 3x per week and wanted to do this on my "off" days.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    going to sound daft but what type of exercises are involved in it? Don't want to get the dvd and then find I can't do what I need to

Honestly I can show u but not tell u...not sure the names of everything. Anyone wanna help me with this one? If I wasn't on my phone I would provide u a link. Sorry! Lol

Exercises are: Squats, lunges, side lunges, pushups, crunches, bar bell raises...
    You'll need an exercise mat & 3 lb dumbelks to start.
  • paubanda
    paubanda Posts: 34
    Options
    Im on Level3Day2, Ive done it everyday since i started an plan to restart after taking a week off. Would love to join this group as well.
    [/quote

mii @!! this is awesome! can't wait 2nd time around shud be easy!!! :( hummmmm
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I just did some of my measurements today, so umm yeah, I'm in. I hope I can still do my other workouts without being too sore! Thanks for starting this group!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Ok...Sunday night I will give u all a link to go to where we will start posting on Monday. Anyone have name suggestions for our group?? Summer Shredders? I will make it a closed group and we will keep each other in line, encourage each other, vent about our sore muscles, etc etc. I'm excited! Watch out Monday cause here we come!
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Ok...Sunday night I will give u all a link to go to where we will start posting on Monday. Anyone have name suggestions for our group?? Summer Shredders? I will make it a closed group and we will keep each other in line, encourage each other, vent about our sore muscles, etc etc. I'm excited! Watch out Monday cause here we come!

Hi, am new to this site but would love to join in also, I have this on the Wii - does this still count?!?! Have tried it before but found it really hard to do it every day - I might struggle if I do it everyday to get past Level 1 after 10 days?!
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Oh, also to add, am in the UK, would this be a problem??
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Uk is fine and I assume the wii version is similar. :) are there 3 levels to it?
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Having a group will definilty help. I think my group is the only reason i have done it every single day for the last 22 days!!!
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Uk is fine and I assume the wii version is similar. :) are there 3 levels to it?

Yep still 3 levels - ive not got pasted level 1 before when ive done it though!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    So, I'm definitely in! I ordered it - it should be here Wed - Friday (hopefully it will come quicker!)
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in as well. I have the dvd and have done the workouts but not for the full 30 days, would love to lose weight and get in shape for summer! r we doing 10 days of each level?
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options

Summer shredders sounds sensational! :p
  • lisanat79
    lisanat79 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI ,
    Ive just joined this site, and Id love to join in if that ok? Ive started this before and really felt great but I am determined to get all the way through this time!! xx
  • DMH1963
    DMH1963 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am going to see if I can find it today at Target or Walmart. Sounds like it could be fun. Does anyone know how long the workouts are? Trying to get up at 5am to fit in some fat bustnig workouts.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I'm on my 2nd round of 30DS; currently L3D2 but am looking for an active thread to keep me motivated.

@ DMH1963 - including warmup & cool down; workouts are about 26 minutes.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm willing to try this again. I tried the challenge in April but failed on day 3. Way too much was going on that month. Hopefully this time will be better!
  • farstar7
    farstar7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join the group if I'm not too late.

Thanks!