Any sexual encounter or chat with an MFP user?

Options
giannigreco83
giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
I think it will happen very soon with me...im not gonna say why and it all started with regular conversation lol...but we got all kinky and we're probably planning on meet....

what about you guys...am I the only one?

Replies

• Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    No myself also ,small talk first ,then it was off the hook
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Won't meet anyone, but I have definitely had some fun chatting with people. :wink:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I am currently in a sexual relationship with another user. Or my wife also is a member of MFP...however you want to put it.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    I am currently in a sexual relationship with another user. Or my wife also is a member of MFP...however you want to put it.

hahaha! Nice!
  • giannigreco83
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

Ill keep it ambiguous as you did....makes it better lol

• kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I too have gotten busy with 1 of my mfp FL peeps. But we have been married for almost 9 years. Lol
  • Bustergirl14
    Bustergirl14 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There are definitely some players here - one was posting pictures of rock hard abs (probably not his) and wanting to know if there were any women on here from Houston - another sent a friend request but has no profile and probably no real interest in losing weight because I checked out his friend list and its all women who use real photos of themselves and no guys. Pretty low class to be trolling a site where people are trying to deal with health/weight issues and likely esteem issues and may be a little susceptible to a con's attention.
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Every Wednesday.
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    There are definitely some players here - one was posting pictures of rock hard abs (probably not his) and wanting to know if there were any women on here from Houston - another sent a friend request but has no profile and probably no real interest in losing weight because I checked out his friend list and its all women who use real photos of themselves and no guys. Pretty low class to be trolling a site where people are trying to deal with health/weight issues and likely esteem issues and may be a little susceptible to a con's attention.

This is true.
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    Yep. And that's that.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Lots of chatting, especially on Tuesdays! ;):p
  • giannigreco83
    Options

lol you gotta keep the schedule flowing

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

lol you gotta keep the schedule flowing

TMI Tuesdays on my FL get a little raunchy - The "TMI" is always taken very literally! :D
  • giannigreco83
    Options
    Seems pretty safe to meet up for sex with random strangers. What could go wrong?

not a complete stranger anymore if you talk to to this person ooon daily basis and not only about sex... but yeah it is king of of a turn on I think :)

• Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My question is, what's the difference between this site and going to an actual online dating site? As long as everyone is over the age of 18 and you're not married and/or involved with someone else...do what you gotta do! :smiley:
  • giannigreco83
    Options
    Apologies for the types above. ..android not being helpful
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    My question is, what's the difference between this site and going to an actual online dating site? As long as everyone is over the age of 18 and you're not married and/or involved with someone else...do what you gotta do! :smiley:

You have a point.

• Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I agree , that would be a troll
    Support is y
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    My question is, what's the difference between this site and going to an actual online dating site? As long as everyone is over the age of 18 and you're not married and/or involved with someone else...do wat you gotta do! :smiley: [/qu.
    You are right don't let anyone judge
    We are all adults
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options

This is why my FL is small. What is it with some people sending me half nude shots?? Not here for that!
This discussion has been closed.