Replies

• ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    wow wtg!! I had a total of 29 lbs to lose.. 3 down so far. I was gonna try and lose 2lbs a week.. but I'm afraid of having extra skin..so someone said to try and help that.. to lose 1lb a week.. I hope it helps! are you noticing extra skin at all?

Hey there! Actually, I have no extra skin to be quite honest. I still have a tummy that I'm working on but with my weight loss being a moderate pace (I'm losing around 1- 2 lbs a week) - it seems to be shrinking without having all the extra skin. Hang in there!! YOU can DO IT!! :o)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! :smokin:

I am also 5'7" and started MFP at 249 lbs. MFP is the best thing to ever happen to me! :bigsmile:
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! and you look like you lost so much more! :)
  • forever28
    Options
    Thank you for ALL the kind words & support! You guys have put a big ol' grin on my face! I'm glad I could inspire some of you. The success stories is my FAVORITE part of the MFP boards. I really hope my pictures can help others to see that people have been in their shoes and it can be done!! So, thank you all again!! :heart:

~ Traci
  • oksuga
    oksuga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!You look not only great,but Happy!:happy:
  • born2bskinny
    born2bskinny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Thanks for posting your story with pics. It was inspirational! :smile:
  • lnadeau66
    lnadeau66 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You worked hard and it definitely paid off! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats girl!

xoxox
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!! I'm very close to your height (I'm 5'8") and started at 265 in a 18/20 almost a 22 pant and now I'm ALMOST a 16. Looking at your post really gives me hope and the extra determination that I've been lacking lately to step my game back up and DO THIS!

Congratulations again and keep it up!!! ^_^
  • stephp83
    stephp83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look GREAT :)
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good god girl - you look fantastic - all the hard work pays off in the end! I have had sooo many people ask me what's the secret to my weight loss (gone from 185lbs down to 138lbs so far), I have to reply - IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, YOU EAT SENSIBLE/HEALTHY AND YOU EXERCISE!!!! Why don't people understand that??!!! Yes it's hard work, but they only have to look at the end result!!

Well done - good job :o)
  • forever28
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!! I'm very close to your height (I'm 5'8") and started at 265 in a 18/20 almost a 22 pant and now I'm ALMOST a 16. Looking at your post really gives me hope and the extra determination that I've been lacking lately to step my game back up and DO THIS!

Congratulations again and keep it up!!! ^_^

That is incredible! You're doing amazing!! Hang in there! :heart:
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look so great, congratulations!!! And you do NOT look 203 pounds in that last picture! Awesome work!
  • forever28
    Options
    Good god girl - you look fantastic - all the hard work pays off in the end! I have had sooo many people ask me what's the secret to my weight loss (gone from 185lbs down to 138lbs so far), I have to reply - IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, YOU EAT SENSIBLE/HEALTHY AND YOU EXERCISE!!!! Why don't people understand that??!!! Yes it's hard work, but they only have to look at the end result!!

Well done - good job :o)

I have been the one in the past who wondered "How in the hell did they do that!"......LOL This time though - it just clicked! Eat healthy, exercise and drink some water & repeat. HA! It really does work!

It also helps that my husband is on board! He is down 50 lbs himself. I'm so freaking proud of us & all of the MFP folks! I love this place! :flowerforyou: :heart:

And WAY TO GO to you sista! You're rockin' it!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Be proud!! You've earned it!!
  • AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    just beautiful and so inspiring!
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! So gorgeous! Good job!
  • mvln
    mvln Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your pics! I'm inspired. Thanks also for sharing how you did it. I'll use some of those tips especially those things I should cut out from my diet. Keep it up girl!
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Wow! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!