Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• bigsam493
    bigsam493 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm down!!!! Add me if you need support, motivation or want to be more accountable by chatting with me. Be sure to message me as well!

• bigsam493
    bigsam493 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello im new to this.
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me! :smiley: Lost 52lbs so far!
  • lwest16
    lwest16 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm on a mission to lose 20 pounds before summer season.! motivation is appreciated.!! :) Feel free to add me.!
  • jaysiekemso
    jaysiekemso Posts: 101 Member
    Looking for friends to motivate each other :) add me
  • Hello everyone. .in new on here..looking to lose weight gain muscle mass..cause I have no muscle tone..I dont want to be buff just fit
  • honie3
    honie3 Posts: 2 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• honie3
    honie3 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for new friends to help with support towards my goals
  • tjohn034 wrote: »
    Who doesn't want more motivational friends! :happy:

Just hit that send button. lol

Yay
  • Sureeeeee :D
  • 503ecc
    503ecc Posts: 82 Member
    Post...
  • mackenziegraham445
    mackenziegraham445 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in too, I've been on mfp for a while but now and trying to get back into it, add me if you like :)
  • fugazie
    fugazie Posts: 2 Member
    DanZiehm wrote: »
    I'm always looking for active, fun, motivational friends on MFP. If you're reading this, please feel free to send me a FR.

Dan

• fugazie
    fugazie Posts: 2 Member
    fugazie wrote: »
    DanZiehm wrote: »
    I'm always looking for active, fun, motivational friends on MFP. If you're reading this, please feel free to send me a FR.

Dan

Hey community
  • Amalaytal
    Amalaytal Posts: 9 Member
    Would love some new friends, especially if ur on a similar journey to mine and want to lose a larger amount of weight...it gets hard some days to stay motivated
  • Virgiree21
    Virgiree21 Posts: 71 Member
    Heyy. Feel free to add me. :)
  • j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    What's up all. This dad on diet is on a mission. So far I've lost 27 pounds in 11 weeks. I eat up to 1570 calories a day. I also started running on the treadmill 4-6 times a week. I log everything good or bad and my diary is open. I don't judge so if you're looking for an online diet pal then send me an invite. I hope you meet and exceed all your diet and fitness goals. Check out my profile for more info about me. Good luck!
  • Yes I'm looking
  • Sbivens2383
    Sbivens2383 Posts: 199 Member
    Would love to add more friends :blush:
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    I'm pretty good at replying to newsfeeds and active on the boards, but rubbish at logging my own stuff. I will try and comment and help though if anybody wants to add me.