What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    My daughter, who's 18, told me today she could tell by hugging me I've lost weight because she can get her arms around me much better.
  • BlxxdtheFrxxk
    BlxxdtheFrxxk Posts: 29 Member
    I had decided a pair of jeans I bought too small a couple months ago would be my mini goal jeans. Well today I went and bought the next size down as my next mini goal jeans because the old ones fit great last night. :) Bonus: The new ones were clearanced to $7!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Despite my weight being up from starting to lift, I tried on a size medium skirt today that I love and it was practically falling off my hips. I am going through a cut cycle, but it wouldn't affect it that much...
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    belimawr wrote: »
    A friend I haven't seen in years met with myself and another friend for a St Pat's meet up.

He was heavier than last I saw him. He was always skinny.

The first words out of his mouth were, "Damn you look good."

My other friend's statement was, "You found the weight he lost."

LOL! Awesome!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Turning away from fattening appetizers at St. Paddy's dinner last night and saying "none for me" when my friend asked if she should order another bottle of wine! Didn't even feel like a struggle (when it very much has been in the past).
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    I just posted this on my profile, but figured I may as well share here too: I've just discovered one of the best feelings, being able to wear an 'over-sized' style top without looking like I'm just trying to 'hide my fat', i.e. it's a floaty top and I still have a visible waist! It's all worth it just for that, haha. I'm not toned at all so I have lots of wobbly bits, naked me is quite scary lol, but in clothes at least I actually have figure definition. Yay!

udq86eodkn4l.jpg

I love that top!
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    I can now cross the apron strings in back and tie it in front.
  • TeresaMarie2015
    TeresaMarie2015 Posts: 61 Member
    Easily fitting into the seats on airplane - AND being able to move around and sleep on the airplane relatively comfortably :)
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    I went to a store and realized I'm down 2 shirt sizes from XXL to L. Sometimes, I still see my old self in the mirror. xx
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    I bought a pair of walking trousers fully expecting them to not fit right and to look awful around the stomach, the way all my previous ones have done. I was pleasantly surprised how well these fit and I like to think this is due to my new shape :smile:
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    My trainer had me try a new workout last night with a few exercises I had never done before. I rocked it, and she was impressed. I love impressing my trainer!
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Had to tighten my watch band today.

I've already tightened my belt 4 holes, but my watch band? It never occurred to me that would happen.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    The outfit I'm wearing today!!

The top I haven't been able to wear in years, it's been hanging in my closet, it is one of my favorites. The pants I have on have been so tight I couldn't wear. Well, today I put them both on and they fit! The top looks great! The pants look a tad loose. :)
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Met a friend for coffee yesterday morning. We meet almost every Wednesday for coffee so she's seen me losing (we encourage each other in losing weight among other things). Yesterday, she wasn't sure if it was me from behind. She said I'd gotten so tiny from behind she didn't recognize me!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Didn't let not having a car keep me out of the gym. Walked 2 miles there, worked out, and walked home.

No excuses. <3
  • Alphreia
    Alphreia Posts: 85 Member
    Made my way to the free weights section in my gym for the first time, after a long, long time of being scared to death. And really, I'm not sure what I was so scared of. :smile:
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    I got a job offer today with a fire department I had been hoping would hire me!
  • WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    edited March 2015
    I managed to lift my feet up on crow pose, I can't wait until I can hold it for more then a few seconds.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    I have spent the last few weeks feeling sorry for myself, not logging properly, too busy - blah blah blah - and recognised I was getting back into an old, familiar cycle. So today I resolved to do better, even after seeing that I gained 2kg. I have done pretty well today, and am heading to the gym after work. Never give up! :DB)
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    One of my coworkers asked if I was loosing weight even though the scale says No.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!