Any sexual encounter or chat with an MFP user?

Options

Replies

• giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Man I wanted to have some fun but I created a monster topic...
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    My husband has an account here, though he seldom uses it. So technically, yes, I have a sexual relationship with another MFP user lol. XD Didn't meet him on MFP tho. I actually met him at my favorite bar on goth night, several years ago. I saw him there, the hot dude who was new at the club, sitting at the bar looking for people to meet, and I said to myself HE WILL BE MINE. And the rest is history. XD
    My husband has an account on here too. Never uses it so I unfriended him True story lolol

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Mmmm not telling :-) had a sexy pm from a oreacher dude lol
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

LOL
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Don't give yourself too much credit, it's 7 pages of people laughing at your little ... topic.

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    gothchiq wrote: »
    ... though, I'll admit, if I were single, I'd certainly be inboxing Gianni.... ;)

I feel like he'd totally be down with you putting it in his box.

Or have something put in her box....if you know what I'm saying??? B) Ok, time to leave before I get yelled at again.

That's what I was implying by my joke, but the other way around. Come on, bruh! lol
  • giannigreco83
    Options

Don't give yourself too much credit, it's 7 pages of people laughing at your little ... topic.

I can see you came here just to write a post in order to get to your life goal....5,000 posts on MFP...you're close....work hard and you'll get it...:)

• _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Itsfuntobenormal is not impressed with 7. HI!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    edited March 2015
    Options

I can see you came here just to write a post in order to get to your life goal....5,000 posts on MFP...you're close....work hard and you'll get it...:)

You do realize whomever you want to word bang is reading this and reconsidering her life choices, right?

• _riddikulus_
    _riddikulus_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options

I don't know about little, I'd at least give it an average rating
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Who wants average? If I was promised a monster, I want at least 20
  • giannigreco83
    Options

You do realize whoever you want to word bang is reading this and reconsidering her life choices, right?

I do not see how am I gonna feel threatened by that or how that might touch you...congrats by the way...1 more post..4,746

• giannigreco83
    Options

Who wants average? If I was promised a monster, I want at least 20

Fair enough...so keep writing...so you get to 5,000 and i get to 20 lol..you actually might end up helping me here...

• TheSnarkasticSkyscraper
    Options
    I constantly have sexual encounters with myself. So that counts, right?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

You do realize whoever you want to word bang is reading this and reconsidering her life choices, right?

I do not see how am I gonna feel threatened by that or how that might touch you...congrats by the way...1 more post..4,746

I have been here 4 years. I'd says 4,747 posts in that amount of time is less than average. Something you are probably quite familiar with.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

Sooo...you like to finger yourself alot huh? :P lol
  • giannigreco83
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have been here 4 years. I'd says 4,747 posts in that amount of time is less than average. Something you are probably quite familiar with.

why are you so focused on those "little" or "less than average" things....do you have a low self esteem problem?

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    WAIT? THIS ISN'T A DATING WEBSITE?!?!?

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Sooo...you like to finger yourself alot huh? :P lol

Captainobvious.jpg
This discussion has been closed.