Any sexual encounter or chat with an MFP user?

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Man I wanted to have some fun but I created a monster topic...

Don't give yourself too much credit, it's 7 pages of people laughing at your little ... topic.

I can see you came here just to write a post in order to get to your life goal....5,000 posts on MFP...you're close....work hard and you'll get it...:)

You do realize whoever you want to word bang is reading this and reconsidering her life choices, right?

I do not see how am I gonna feel threatened by that or how that might touch you...congrats by the way...1 more post..4,746

I have been here 4 years. I'd says 4,747 posts in that amount of time is less than average. Something you are probably quite familiar with.

why are you so focused on those "little" or "less than average" things....do you have a low self esteem problem?

I am focused on your delusions of grandeur and your inability to be discrete.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Don't give yourself too much credit, it's 7 pages of people laughing at your little ... topic.

I can see you came here just to write a post in order to get to your life goal....5,000 posts on MFP...you're close....work hard and you'll get it...:)

You do realize whoever you want to word bang is reading this and reconsidering her life choices, right?

I do not see how am I gonna feel threatened by that or how that might touch you...congrats by the way...1 more post..4,746

I have been here 4 years. I'd says 4,747 posts in that amount of time is less than average. Something you are probably quite familiar with.

why are you so focused on those "little" or "less than average" things....do you have a low self esteem problem?

pyjmlh.jpg
  • TheSnarkasticSkyscraper
    Options
    Captainobvious.jpg[/quote]

I heart you, Enrrrrrrrrique.
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

you do realize that by saying "monster" topic I didn't mean big. I meant twisted in a way that people ended up judging and provoking.....

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    oh holy fvck no

ckhxbmkca2il.jpg
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I constantly have sexual encounters with myself. So that counts, right?

Sooo...you like to finger yourself alot huh? :P lol

Hippies are usually more poetic.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

Captainobvious.jpg

LOL
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

LOL..I'm just saying she must have alot of time on her hands to be doing that "shrugs"
  • SweetnSassyLady
    SweetnSassyLady Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Nope....but I'm a newbie here
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    ValGogo wrote: »
    Nope. I'm an adult. Cyber dirty chat is so 90's anyway. Then there are the "desperate for attention" ones who just get the sad head shake from me when I read their posts. Yeah, I'm bi$chy. So.

are you saying cyber dirty is so 90 to feel younger? nice attempt....yes I am bitchy too....

and you're definitely not grasping the whole sense of the topic..

The need to publicly exclaim that you're getting laid or think that you will?

Yeah it's the MFP way.

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Nope....but I'm a newbie here

Well, you're in the right place
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I heart you, Enrrrrrrrrique.

I'm sorry. That saying was listed here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10113042/lingo-that-has-gone-out-of-style#latest

You must come up with a response that includes more recent language according to this thread.

No. I don't like change.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    ValGogo wrote: »
    Nope. I'm an adult. Cyber dirty chat is so 90's anyway. Then there are the "desperate for attention" ones who just get the sad head shake from me when I read their posts. Yeah, I'm bi$chy. So.

are you saying cyber dirty is so 90 to feel younger? nice attempt....yes I am bitchy too....

and you're definitely not grasping the whole sense of the topic..

The need to publicly exclaim that you're getting laid or think that you will?

that is not the point jesus... (i'm not calling you jesus..it was just an exclamation). The point is to ask people if they have found themselves in such situations in order for me to fulfill my curiosity and to understand if I need a shrink or I should just follow the flow...that simple

WAT????
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options

damn...lol

• Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Not me :/
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

you do realize that by saying "monster" topic I didn't mean big. I meant twisted in a way that people ended up judging and provoking.....

Do you realize your compulsion to defend yourself is like LOLCATS, right?
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Do you realize your compulsion to defend yourself is like LOLCATS, right?

lol you realize you have the compulsion of attacking me and you actually started the whole thing....?

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

LOL..I'm just saying she must have alot of time on her hands to be doing that "shrugs"

"shrugs"

What are the quotes for? "Confused"
This discussion has been closed.