Any sexual encounter or chat with an MFP user?

Options

Replies

• Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm just in for the Monster thread, dudes.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    WAIT? THIS ISN'T A DATING WEBSITE?!?!?

Nope, it's a horrific toxic environment populated by bullies, duh.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Man I wanted to have some fun but I created a monster topic...

Don't give yourself too much credit, it's 7 pages of people laughing at your little ... topic.

I can see you came here just to write a post in order to get to your life goal....5,000 posts on MFP...you're close....work hard and you'll get it...:)

You do realize whoever you want to word bang is reading this and reconsidering her life choices, right?

I do not see how am I gonna feel threatened by that or how that might touch you...congrats by the way...1 more post..4,746

I have been here 4 years. I'd says 4,747 posts in that amount of time is less than average. Something you are probably quite familiar with.

why are you so focused on those "little" or "less than average" things....do you have a low self esteem problem?

I am focused on your delusions of grandeur and your inability to be discrete.

you do realize that by saying "monster" topic I didn't mean big. I meant twisted in a way that people ended up judging and provoking.....

Do you realize your compulsion to defend yourself is like LOLCATS, right?

lol you realize you have the compulsion of attacking me and you actually started the whole thing....?

Attacking you? I am laughing at you.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WAIT? THIS ISN'T A DATING WEBSITE?!?!?

*Aggressively snuggles*
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    That escalated quick
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Just going with the flow, where we going?
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    I constantly have sexual encounters with myself. So that counts, right?

Sooo...you like to finger yourself alot huh? :P lol

Hippies are usually more poetic.

LOL..I'm just saying she must have alot of time on her hands to be doing that "shrugs"

"shrugs"

What are the quotes for? "Confused"

So people will know who I'm replying to?...because sometimes if I just post a reply, like 5 other people will post at the same time as me and it will get confusing.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

Don't give yourself too much credit, it's 7 pages of people laughing at your little ... topic.

I can see you came here just to write a post in order to get to your life goal....5,000 posts on MFP...you're close....work hard and you'll get it...:)

You do realize whoever you want to word bang is reading this and reconsidering her life choices, right?

I do not see how am I gonna feel threatened by that or how that might touch you...congrats by the way...1 more post..4,746

I have been here 4 years. I'd says 4,747 posts in that amount of time is less than average. Something you are probably quite familiar with.

why are you so focused on those "little" or "less than average" things....do you have a low self esteem problem?

pyjmlh.jpg

[/thread]

Nothing will top this. So on point.
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

I am focused on your delusions of grandeur and your inability to be discrete.

you do realize that by saying "monster" topic I didn't mean big. I meant twisted in a way that people ended up judging and provoking.....

Do you realize your compulsion to defend yourself is like LOLCATS, right?

lol you realize you have the compulsion of attacking me and you actually started the whole thing....?

Attacking you? I am laughing at you.

if that makes you feel better about you being miserable...then laugh at me...by all means...
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

He can count, ladies and gentlemen!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

LOL..I'm just saying she must have alot of time on her hands to be doing that "shrugs"

"shrugs"

So people will know who I'm replying to?...because sometimes if I just post a reply, like 5 other people will post at the same time as me and it will get confusing.

582x386px-LL-47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

"shrugs"

Why did specifically but shrugs in quotes for know this marks " "

... that was my question.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    edited March 2015
    Options
    tumblr_n6zmu27lE31s9816mo4_r1_500.gif
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    srslybritt wrote: »

He can count, ladies and gentlemen!

actually I can't....I just saw the number below the avatar....

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    edited March 2015
    Options

702YRTB.gif
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

"shrugs"

582x386px-LL-47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg

Care to explain? I'm kinda busy with other things right now lol so I might have missed the sarcasm.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    edited March 2015
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Scroll up to her response
This discussion has been closed.