High soluble fiber, low (preferably no) fat, high-protein foods?

2»

Replies

• novakac
    novakac Posts: 22 Member
    Hausisse1 wrote: »
    novakac wrote: »
    I had a similar problem, and solved it with massive amounts of raspberries. Kind of expensive, but a very tasty additive to my pretty boring diet. As for fiber to carb ratio, you can't get much better. And don't worry about soluble/insoluble. I'm telling you, after a week or two of eating 2 cups a day of raspberries (or blackberries), you'll be okie dokie.

Nah, trust me, I know it's soluble fiber that's the problem! But thank you, I'll try raspberries and blueberries too :)

Just looked it up. Raspberries are almost pure soluble fiber. Blackberries too. Blueberries, though, while tasty, have half the fiber and three times the sugar. (you never said what your carb goals were, but I'm assuming low carb.)

• Hausisse1
    Hausisse1 Posts: 165 Member
    Hausisse1 wrote: »
    I had a similar problem, and solved it with massive amounts of raspberries. Kind of expensive, but a very tasty additive to my pretty boring diet. As for fiber to carb ratio, you can't get much better. And don't worry about soluble/insoluble. I'm telling you, after a week or two of eating 2 cups a day of raspberries (or blackberries), you'll be okie dokie.

Nah, trust me, I know it's soluble fiber that's the problem! But thank you, I'll try raspberries and blueberries too :)

Just looked it up. Raspberries are almost pure soluble fiber. Blackberries too. Blueberries, though, while tasty, have half the fiber and three times the sugar. (you never said what your carb goals were, but I'm assuming low carb.)

Not super low carb necessarily! But I love me some raspberries. Thank you. :)