3fu0j5odxbe1.jpg

Salmon Cakes with an Spinach Asian Salad
1 can salmon (80 cal per serving)
1 tbs light olive oil mayo
1 egg Green onions
Garlic powder, garlic salt, and garlic pepper
1/2 tbs minced garlic
1/2 cup panko
combine all ingredients in a bowl season with salt and pepper. And form into patties. You can fry them in a skillet or bake. Makes about 8 patties

Replies

• Lady_Dee08
    Lady_Dee08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious!
  • katrinapri
    katrinapri Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Lady_Dee08 wrote: »
    Looks delicious!

Thank you! :D
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yum, yum, yum! Can wait to try it. I see that you eat with your eyes first too! Here's mine. druwy9ku0sei.jpg It's sub made with a cucumber as the roll. I eat this a lot. I mix goat or cream cheese with herbs and spices, use lean meats and lots of other veggies. Then my "fries" are mango and avocado spears. There's no real recipe because the possibilities are endless.
  • katrinapri
    Options
    Yum, yum, yum! Here's mine. druwy9ku0sei.jpg

Oh wow! I love that. What's inside? Looks so Gooood! :p
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This particular one has cream cheese mixed with a little really sharp cheddar, spiced sea salt, pepper. and the scooped out cucumber seeds; basil and baby spinach leaves, and a slice each of deli ham, turkey, and roast beef. I cut the cucumber down the middle (scooped out the seeds for the cream cheese mixture), then filled the scooped out part with cream cheese then layered the meats and greens.
  • katrinapri
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This particular one has cream cheese mixed with a little really sharp cheddar, spiced sea salt, pepper. and the scooped out cucumber seeds; basil and baby spinach leaves, and a slice each of deli ham, turkey, and roast beef. I cut the cucumber down the middle (scooped out the seeds for the cream cheese mixture), then filled the scooped out part with cream cheese then layered the meats and greens.

Thank you for sharing, what a nice low carb lunch. I bet it holds up well too. I'm going to give this a try.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    That cucumber sub is a really good idea. Looks delicious and easy to make... think I'm going to steal your idea, thanks for sharing! :D
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    The salmon patties look so good along with that salad. I don't use a lot of canned fish but will have to try these.
  • melissaTwinmom
    melissaTwinmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Salmon patties and Salas look awesome!
  • yarnaholicamy
    yarnaholicamy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I cut the cucumber down the middle (scooped out the seeds for the cream cheese mixture), then filled the scooped out part with cream cheese then layered the meats and greens.
    MIND BLOWN. I love the idea of using cucumber as bread. Thanks so much for such a creative take on sandwiches!

• luwannalattendavis
    luwannalattendavis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love both of these ideas. I am so going to try both of these ideas.
  • gilramirez14
    gilramirez14 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yum, yum, yum! Can wait to try it. I see that you eat with your eyes first too! Here's mine. druwy9ku0sei.jpg It's sub made with a cucumber as the roll. I eat this a lot. I mix goat or cream cheese with herbs and spices, use lean meats and lots of other veggies. Then my "fries" are mango and avocado spears. There's no real recipe because the possibilities are endless.

That's very cool

• amccall0827
    Options
    Wow!! The cucumbers look delicious... I think it will be my lunch today!
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    68skagu0s68g.jpg
    This is my own Asian inspired creation that fills up a big plate for only 250 calories.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    DH took a couple pics fir me,but didn't wait till theses were done.The low cal cream cheese had added sharp cheese,garlic,pepper & Italian seasoning.Used green onion,red pepper & thin slice corned beef.
    Cut them into thick slices,served with ripe olives & cherry tomatoes.Very tasty & filling. Will try chicken salad next.0e10kc2sylu8.jpg
  • katrinapri
    Options
    patceoh wrote: »
    DH took a couple pics fir me,but didn't wait till theses were done.The low cal cream cheese had added sharp cheese,garlic,pepper & Italian seasoning.Used green onion,red pepper & thin slice corned beef.
    Cut them into thick slices,served with ripe olives & cherry tomatoes.Very tasty & filling. Will try chicken salad next.0e10kc2sylu8.jpg

I love that! I'm going to give them a try.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Having the salmon patties tomorrow .All of your recipes look good. Thanks for sharing.
  • katrinapri
    Options
    patceoh wrote: »
    Having the salmon patties tomorrow .All of your recipes look good. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I'm glad I can throw some ideas out there
  • ANewCrystal4Life
    ANewCrystal4Life Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love salmon patties... Sometimes I mix in a bit of cheddar cheese and dill relish or chow chow.
  • katrinapri
    Options
    I love salmon patties... Sometimes I mix in a bit of cheddar cheese and dill relish or chow chow.

That sounds very good! I'm going to try that next time. :D