Any girls here that are trying to gain weight?

Options
Hi all, just wondering as the majority seem to be men trying to gain for lifting :) thanks x

Replies

• tiffanyaiv
    tiffanyaiv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • bedtime444
    bedtime444 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aw that's gd :) glad I'm not the only one :D what's ur goal weight?
  • bivi14
    bivi14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im trying to gain some muscle mass
  • mznikki85
    mznikki85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me
  • Evab81
    Evab81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm gaining weight from 66kg to 77kg hopefully. My athlete friend said to gain weight work out at least 3 Time a week and one day do heavy weights and the next do lighter weights. He also recommended which I got a protein shake called GOOD hemp. It's really good and seems to be working. I've gained 4lbs. The training will help you body Scupt what you put on so it does not turn to fat. A side note the protein drink/shake does not make you bloat. Ciao ladies!!!!
  • aphitson
    aphitson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Me! About 20-25 pounds. LOTS of avocados and ice cream and coconut butter and oatmeal.
  • Pbjessica87
    Options
    Me!
  • Pbjessica87
    Options
    Me! Working on gaining a booty and abs!
  • tiffanyaiv
    tiffanyaiv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What are everyone's biggest reasons for our goal? :smile:
  • Nezz123
    Nezz123 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm too underweight, low-energy, and weak. I'm about 95 lbs, with a goal weight of around 100-105lb. But I want to gain most of it as muscle and just improve my overall functional fitness.
  • kfno
    kfno Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey ✌️
  • bedtime444
    bedtime444 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing girls at least I'm not the only one :) I'm 95 pounds to hoping to get around 9 stone X
  • aromine20
    aromine20 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yes! I gained 30 pounds of lean muscle! I would love to share my story with any of you!
  • Soniaava
    Soniaava Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi...I have spent the last 2 years trying to gain weight! I finally got my weight up 9lb but unfortunately I didn't use mfp and ended up gaining 9lb of fat so now concentrating on reducing my body fat, toning and trying to build lean body mass!
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! Me too :blush:
  • XC_Guitar17
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a runner but I'm trying to build muscle mass to strengthen my core and arms.

My main reason is I run college cross country and track.
  • ashleytcarpe
    Options
    bedtime444 wrote: »
    Hi all, just wondering as the majority seem to be men trying to gain for lifting :) thanks x

• ashleytcarpe
    Options
    Yes! Just joined today...I have always been vey thin and just want a little more meat and muscle!
  • hansok88
    hansok88 Posts: 11
    Options
    Me too! :)
    I weighed myself yesterday and I'm 8 stone 11 lbs (122lbs). For me, this is very small- I am tall, with a medium-sized build (wide hips and shoulders, big hands and feet!) and at the moment I'm a UK size 6. I used to be a size 10, about 9st 7lbs, and looked a lot healthier.
    - Good luck everyone with your weight gain journey, feel free to add me as a friend!