• irongrinder
    irongrinder Posts: 202 Member
    add me up! I love seeing avtive people burn calories
  • Secretjannell
    Secretjannell Posts: 18 Member
    please add me! looking for new friends!
  • wings651
    wings651 Posts: 15 Member
    I would love more MFP friends. I am returning to MFP after two years, just turned 50, and so ready to lose the weight and get fit.
  • BethCDA
    BethCDA Posts: 5 Member
    Hello y'all! I'm new to MFP, but not new to weight issues. I've got about 64 pounds to lose to reach my goal. I started a very strict low-calorie/low-carb/high-protein diet on Friday (3-20-15) and have lost 8 pounds since I weighed in at the doctor's office on Friday. It's been very intense these first few days, carbs <30 per day and calories <1000 per day. I am under a doctor and nutritionist's care. I will be checking in with them once a month.

I welcome any and all friends. I hope to find support here and also hope I can be of help supporting y'all too.
  • rich3764
    rich3764 Posts: 7 Member
    Me too! I'm new to the site but enjoying it so far....and I'm determined to stick with it :)
    I am new to the site feel free to add me Thanks.
  • egorre
    egorre Posts: 72 Member
    feel free to add me i'm an active logger
  • only1kena
    only1kena Posts: 1 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I've been going strong on MFP for more than two months & lost more than 20 lbs since Sept. I have more to lose, so I'd love to add more friends to help me stay motivated.
  • cogsci
    cogsci Posts: 29 Member
    You're welcome to add me!
  • athleticgirl2K15
    athleticgirl2K15 Posts: 16 Member
    I am new to MFP and would love to have some new friends! Please feel free to add me :)
  • mcdowaaa
    mcdowaaa Posts: 4 Member
    I'm looking for friends!! I love to meet people that have the same goals as myself and can give each other some extra motivation!
  • Hardenton
    Hardenton Posts: 136 Member
    Add me o:)
  • coleyeoward
    coleyeoward Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me... always need motivation :)
  • afur73
    afur73 Posts: 63 Member
    i accept all friend requests.
  • maxxi
    maxxi Posts: 27 Member
    Please feel free to add me, have been on here, (for maybe the second or third try!) for about 2 weeks, but gaining, not losing, all support welcome!
  • kerfui
    kerfui Posts: 3 Member
    I'm a teenager HAHA add me pls thank u!
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Hey hey hey! I'm always up for some new peeps! Add away!!!!! :)
  • I'm in! Who doesn't lie friends???
  • Chumbles1
    Chumbles1 Posts: 7 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

My first day on MFP - feel free to add me and follow me through my struggles!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Feel free to add me too. Need other motivated friends :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    feel free to add away!