• momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! Best Head of House EVER!

I couldn't agree more!!!! You are AMAZING azsuzi . . . . simply amazing
  • momofJandA
    Options
    woohoo- got a compliment from a woman coworker this morning "Wow Tori you really look good. I noticed the other day when you were wearing the black lacy shirt how much weight you've lost. Keep it up girl"

There is no motivation like a compliment for me!!!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    So I am going to beer fest this weekend can I weigh in early on friday and have that still count in our house points?

Yes - I think that would be fine :)
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Thank you!!!! Best Head of House EVER!

I couldn't agree more!!!! You are AMAZING azsuzi . . . . simply amazing

Thank you :blushing:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    woohoo- got a compliment from a woman coworker this morning "Wow Tori you really look good. I noticed the other day when you were wearing the black lacy shirt how much weight you've lost. Keep it up girl"

There is no motivation like a compliment for me!!!

That's fantastic!! Keep up the good work - seems like it paying off for you! Woo-hoo!
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    k. here is my early weigh in. 170.5. now i am off to beer fest I cant wait to see where we stand when i get back. Go RAVENCLAW!!
  • Tiffy11011
    Tiffy11011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in early and sharing a bit of *awesome* since I have a party in a few hours.

First the weigh in.... 201

I'm almost back in ONEderland!!!!!

And I did my first official 5K this morning and jogged it in 36:07 which is 2 and a half minutes better than my previous best time!

GO RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    how do i count my house points for wk 2....how many point for recipes and outside activities?
    go ravenclaw!!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Here's how to count your house points for week 1 and week 2. I'm keeping track of who posts each day and will award those points tomorrow!
    Challenges run Sunday to Saturday.

Week 1 May 1 - May 7, the challenges were:
    * some sort of exercise for at least 30 minutes per day: 1 point for each day you met the challenge (possible 7 points)
    * drink 8 glasses of water per day and add 1-2 glasses for every 30 minutes of exercise: 1 point for each day (possible 7 points)

Week 2 May 8 - May 14 (these will be tallied with our Sunday weigh in):
    * try at least three new recipes: 1 point for each new recipe (possible 3 points)
    * get outside and do some kind of exercise for at least 20 minutes at least 5 days: 1 point for each day of outside exercise (possible 5 points)

And, as a little extra incentive, 1 point will be awarded for each day you drop in and leave a post :happy:

If you report your points earned each week with your weigh in, I can track them in our chart.

Way to go wishfuljulia!! By this time next week, you'll have arrived in ONEderland! And great job on the 5K! What an accomplishment!
  • psb13
    Options
    didn't keep track of how many posts i did this week but i got 3 points for new recipes.
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    hello again fellow ravenclaws!! hope everyone has been having a great week! i'm excited to see how we're all doing tomorrow. i'm sure we'll put the other houses to shame ; )

had a really great lunch today and wanted to share the recipe. simple and easy and delicious!!

Tuna Melt Bites:
    Athen's Fillo Mini Cups (usually in the freezer section w/ pie crusts - 15/pack)
    Can of tuna
    3 wedges of laughing cow light swiss cheese (these things are brilliant!)
    Mix the tuna and cheese together and add whatever spices you'd like (added some garlic and pepper). Toast in the oven for a few minutes and ta-da! It's seriously about 26 calories per little cup.

My friend and I just used this simple recipe but realized the idea had HUGE potential.

So the next time you can't make it to the Great Hall just ask Dobby to whip some up for you :D

"Oooh, look, a Blibbering Humdinger!"
  • Ren0913
    Ren0913 Posts: 58
    Options
    house points for this week: 7
    total: 20
    I won't have a scale until Tuesday so.... going to have to go with last weeks weight of 130 lbs, Sorry guys, Germany today, DC tomorrow and home late tomorrow night.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    A slightly better week than last week!

Start weight: 197
    Today weight: 195

House points week 1: 14
    House points week 2: 4 (can't be bothered with new recipes!)

Go Ravenclaw!!!
  • momofJandA
    Options
    weigh in Sunday
    SW- 143
    week 1 (5/8)- 140
    week 2 (5/15)- 138

Loss this week- 2lbs
    Total loss- 5lbs

House points:
  • psb13
    Options
    Sunday weigh in-sw 204
    wk1 199.8
    wk 2 198.8
    house earned points this week=3
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

HP Challenge SW: 142
    Week 1: 140
    Week 2: 139

This week I lost another pound! Total loss of 3 lbs. I'm so excited. =D
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Finally caught up after last weekend's vacation!
    SW: 190
    CW: 188

2 lb. loss!
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    good morning all!

stepped on the scale today and the first thing out of my mouth was 'what the hell?!' no worries though it was a good thing :D

down 3 more pounds to 292! it may not seem like much but when you're goal is to lose 1 pound per week, it really throws you for a loop!

house points this week: 7
    total house points: 16

"I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent, to represent Slytherin, you know, but there wasn't time."
  • cook2128
    cook2128 Posts: 9
    Options
    Good Morning Ravenclaws!

I did really good this week...I tried really hard to discipline myself and control my portions and it paid off!

My new weight is 147... that's 3 pounds lost!

Week 1 House Points earned: 8
    Week 2 House Points earned: 8
    Total House Points earned: 16

Have a great week 3!