Have to lose over 100 pounds...

Options
Ellis1016
Ellis1016 Posts: 13 Member
Hi! I've been on MFP but now I'm really using the site and getting focused on weight loss. If you have enouraging words, tips, ideas, etc and want the same in return go ahead and ADD ME. The more support the better. :)

Replies

• sarahdamico
    sarahdamico Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do too. I signed up for this a while ago but just figured out how to use this? We can create a group for 100+ lbs to lose.
  • Ellis1016
    Options
    Sounds great! Let's do that. Let me know what you need me to do.
  • Ellis1016
    Options
    But I'm still sort of learning the site too.
  • ericjonolsen
    ericjonolsen Posts: 25 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 more pounds to go. Don't think you're dieting. Make a permanent lifestyle change. Commit and achieve. Good luck!
  • Ellis1016
    Options
    I have about 100 more pounds to go. Don't think you're dieting. Make a permanent lifestyle change. Commit and achieve. Good luck!

Thank you Charlie! Good luck to you too!
  • dzjellybeans
    dzjellybeans Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too! Please feel free to add me. I'm a little over a month in and down 30 pounds. It's been hard but rewarding. :)
  • tthoma5201
    tthoma5201 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am game too ladies. I have 120 lbs. to lose.
  • peaceandcarrots
    peaceandcarrots Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too, I've lost 65 total but STILL have 100 or so to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • debramae57
    Options
    My healthier life begins today! I just came back from a walk. I too need to lose 100 lbs. but I'm going about it different this time. Day at a time, eating healthier, finding time for exercise. My 18 year old son lost 35 pounds, I just sat and watched him instead of joining him. Now he is fit and healthy and I'm just starting. But I'm so committed to this!
  • 7041lynette
    7041lynette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100 lbs to lose too I'm no longer doing a diet I have decided to eat healthy I'm keeping track of the first 1000 healthy meals I eat and how much weight I will lose after eating 1000 healty meals. I call this my 1000 meal healthy challenge since I probably ate over million meals bad can't wait to see the outcome of my 1000 healthy meal challenge feel free to add me (:
  • JaimusWilliams
    JaimusWilliams Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been lurking on this site for years and I never comment. I love using it for ideas, tips, etc. I've lost 48 pounds but during the process of it I moved and ended up going off course, gained 10 pounds back and now im back at it again and back down to the weight I was when i last left off on MFP. This time it's the long haul. It's much easier this time since I have adapted eating more veggies. Im trying to eat much less meat and stick with veggies. Plus I try to exercise 4 to 5 times a week in which I burn about 1000 calories.

I also finally got the courage to take some before pics so I can look at them whenever I try to go off course. This way it reminds me of what I don't want to be. It has helped. I do try to designate one day a week where I can eat something on the unhealthy side. Like yesterday I had two slices of pizza. I'm glad I did though or else the life style change wouldn't work. I know I don't have another 100 to go but I'm in the process of trying to get down to my current goal. 220 before September (my current year goal) for now and perhaps much less. I plan on putting on a decent amount of muscle. Just don't want to be skinny. Plus i'm going to FL then and due to my weight and big upper build the chest restraints on roller coasters don't come down so I would have to wait for certain seats to go on it. Ugh FatProblems lol.

I've never felt healthier though. Best of luck!!
  • kllaurence93
    kllaurence93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the 100+ big lose so would love to be a part of it! I'll give you an add :)
  • sbar31
    sbar31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a while too and decide to get serious about losing weight about 3 weeks ago. I've lost 6.5 lbs already and looking forward to lose another 100.
  • Jenskiski
    Jenskiski Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of us in that boat! I'm about 1/3 of the way through my 100 pound weight loss and need all of the support I can get. I'll give plenty of it in return.
  • WindSparrow
    WindSparrow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 230 to lose. After spending decades dieting, the old metabolism is completely messed up. I shed more pounds at 3000 calories a day than I do at 1900. That has my mind messed up, I can't quite make sense of it. But I am a caregiver by profession and if I don't take care of myself, I won't be able to take care of anyone else. The only thing that makes sense to me is to try avoiding empty calories and concentrate on eating lots of veggies, lean meats, whole grains, fruits.
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ellis1016 wrote: »
    Hi! I've been on MFP but now I'm really using the site and getting focused on weight loss. If you have enouraging words, tips, ideas, etc and want the same in return go ahead and ADD ME. The more support the better. :)

I have 100 lbs to lose also i have lost 15 so far and i have been doing this for a month and a half i am here for ya if you would like a friend.
  • techreyes
    techreyes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just under 100 to go. Anyone please feel free to add me
  • Lovelyloralee
    Lovelyloralee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too - about 160 to lose give or take. Lost over 30 on here a year and a half ago then broke my ankle and gained it all back. Have lost 11 again but some support would be nice - both to give and receive :) Good luck in your journeys!
  • MarkBrennerJr
    MarkBrennerJr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 35 pounds since the start of the year and have at least 100 to go so I'm right there in that club as well. A group could be pretty cool I admit.