How to check how much weight you should be by the end of the week!?

Options
I know when i got on this before, i used to be able to see what my weight would be after a weeks time. I cant find that anymore! Someone help!? I feel like seein that will motivate me to want to do more!!

Replies

• wetwookie1988
    Options
    The last time I checked, the option goes up to losing 2 lbs a week, go by that so you can be pleasantly surprised by the results!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Just stick with it for a week and see what happens. Then another week, and another week, and another week..... so on and so forth. There's good motivation in that as well.
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    Just stick with it for a week and see what happens. Then another week, and another week, and another week..... so on and so forth. There's good motivation in that as well.

I think they mean the ticker that happens when you complete a log.. Mines still there so I'm not much help :neutral_face:
  • 530roman
    Options

I think they mean the ticker that happens when you complete a log.. Mines still there so I'm not much help :neutral_face:

That's for 5 weeks out though.
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

That's for 5 weeks out though.

Yea that's true too.. Still, don't argue with me. Lol
    I've never seen one week to week, have you?
  • 530roman
    Options
    no
  • natashadegrace
    Options
    Im not sure if i made myself clear.. There used to be a spot on this where once you entered your food entrys and excersises etc it would tally up how many pounds you should weigh after so long?
  • natashadegrace
    Options
    Where is that place haha? Or am i loosing my mind... Not very firmiliar with this anymore, been off it for so long
  • natashadegrace
    Options
    I have all my set goals plugged in And current weight, but it normally tells you each day after making entries, how much you should weigh at the end of the week if eating as many calories and doin excersises as your doing
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    All I can think of is the " in 5 weeks you will weigh ..." after you complete your food entries for the day... I have never seen the one for "1 week". sorry.
  • natashadegrace
    Options
    Its nothing to do with weighing in. Its just something that shows you once you enter your entries how much you could weigh if you maintain the same calorie intake and same amount of exercises.. I know im not crazy lol just cant find it! All seems changed around. Especially with the app
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Its nothing to do with weighing in. Its just something that shows you once you enter your entries how much you could weigh if you maintain the same calorie intake and same amount of exercises.. I know im not crazy lol just cant find it! All seems changed around. Especially with the app

i really think youre thinking of the 5 week thing after youve completed your diary entry for the day
  • dietdiva12
    dietdiva12 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    click on MY HOME on the top of the page ( task bar for MFP ) then Goals.
  • dietdiva12
    Options
    hope that helps.
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    yep
  • natashadegrace
    Options
    Does that tell you then how much you should weigh after so long?
  • dietdiva12
    Options
    no, the only way I know of MFP actually working out what you weigh after 'so long' is when you complete your food diary - it states that at underneath your diary log in when you press complete and is in bold red. Then it disappears. I am unaware personally of any other way of knowing this. The way I have told you by checking in with your goals and playing with figures projects an amount of weight you should lose based on the figures input.
  • LittleJem01
    LittleJem01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Are you making sure to tap 'complete entry' at the end of the day? I have the iPhone app and when I tap 'complete' (top right hand corner of the day's diary) I get a five-week weight projection popping up.
  • natashadegrace
    Options
    Im new back on this now so i could totally be mistaken but its one of the things that i remember fro being in it a year ago.. It used to motivate me into wantin to do more! Just updating my goals and stuff dont tell me that.. Whats the 5 week progress tell you?
  • dietdiva12
    Options
    ciao.