Anthony's Daily Motivation (Living healthy & fit rest of your life)

Options
13»

Replies

• Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    I was lied to. There was nothing 'daily' about this motivation.

U has to reread some days.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    What are you a Pro at/in?

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    it's either you are in or not, simple. if you don't get that then somethings wrong with you. lol

I'm in...

...but only if it's daily.
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Guess I Power Walk then. Always loved walking. And after work, thirty minutes on a casual or power walk on the treadmill on a higher incline with my headphones on is a big stress reliever. I just zone out, get into my Zen and chill out for thirty minutes.
    Eating wise was a big mess years ago. Had an addiction to chocolate. Yeah, it is a real thing. So I gradually weaned myself off. Every so often I NEED to take a bite out the bite size (the tiny ones) candy bars. One or two are good for me every couple of weeks.
    Then my soda went to diet, then it went to two a day. Now it's down to one diet soda or none a day. And now when I drink soda, it has a sweet dessert taste to it since I don't drink it all day.
    I hate eating fried food now. Seeing grease on food makes me want to vomit anymore.
    Food portions have dropped drastically too without feeling starved.
    This though didn't work in a few months. It took years and years of training body and mind.
    Now, years later, the weight naturally stays off without pushing hard. I've had who knows how many people tell me that I don't gain weight, because of change in my diet life style.
  • proanthonylee
    proanthonylee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the month of November 2015 and we'll see how others do