Jillian's 30 Day Shred to start Monday...who's in????

Options

Replies

• irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Nope...not too late to join!! I will close the group with a new thread by 10:00 pm central time tomorrow (Sunday). I'm very excited!
  • bluedecor
    bluedecor Posts: 28
    Options
    That sounds like a plan. I'm getting the DVD and getting measured today!
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. about 2 months ago I started the shred, got all the way to level 3 (was going to start level 3 in TWO DAYS) and then my college finals started up. Needless to say, 2 1/2 weeks with no working out other than my normal activities... and about 5 lbs were gained back.
    SO, I'm on day 4 L1 of the shred as of right now.. but... I'll probably have to stay on level 1 for a while cause getting back into the game is a lot harder than I thought!! >.<
    I could use all of the support I could get though!!!!
  • raeanns
    raeanns Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I just ordered my DVD, I will get it on Tuesday, I will start right after work! I'm really excited! Can't wait! And I like the name Summer Shredders too!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I already have the DVD so I can start tomorrow. I started it a while back, but never got past day three. is Hopefully, this group will be the motivation I need to get it done!
  • aehealey
    aehealey Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in, I'll saw the DVD when I was at the store today.
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    IM going to have to bow out of this one :(. Ive been reading some threads and alot of people say its hard on the knees. I have a 5k and an 8k coming up and I really really dont want to chance it. But I will be starting June 6th...Good Luck to everyone!!!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!
  • hellotini
    hellotini Posts: 29
    Options
    I just got this! I'm in:)
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm new, and I'm in. I already work out 7 days a week (twice on the weekends) but looking to add something for the mornings. Right now I weight lift and do straight cardio (treadmill) so this'll be a great conditioning before I start my fitness bootcamp in June. What the heck, why not, eh?
  • kam81
    kam81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in...ordered it today, will have it Tuesday.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Mommyof3loves Posts: 276
    Options
    I can't wait to start took my measurements this morning and am ready to go :smile:
  • xoxoschecky
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • OhJackie
    OhJackie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, I came in here just in time. I just joined this site today and I bought the Dvd but haven't taken it out of the wrapper since I bought it *bad* but I want to try and join in!!
  • CosmoValley
    Options
    I'm in! Just got the dvd last week. Was planning on doing it tomorrow anyway!!
  • berriman
    berriman Posts: 15
    Options
    Can blokes do this?!!

I ordered the DVD last week after reading about it on here.. Will have a go tomorrow
  • Mommyof3loves
    Mommyof3loves Posts: 276
    Options
    Anyone can do it :-)
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well.. I was going to start Ripped in 30 tomorrow but I will do 30DS instead. With a group I will have a better chance at sticking to it for the entire 30 days. =)
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Heres level one I found, you can watch it on the page or download it. I bought the DVD and today is day 5 for me on it but I lost my remote so I've just been using this. All three levels are on here too. I love the 30DS, I feel amazing already!

http://www.4shared.com/video/S0SfqmX7/30_Day_Shred_-_Level_1m4vff.html
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the big day! :) I will post a link in the morning to our first 10 weeks thread...my computer is being a big turd right now.

Maria