What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Need to punch a new hole in the belt I bought only 4 weeks ago :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Had to safety pin the waist of some shorts together so they didn't fall off. I obvs need to look at some new clothes when I get paid. or some new to me clothes, kwim.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just bought a size 4 boyfriend jean (they do fit a bit looser than a regular fit) but still
    size 4!!!!!!!!!!!! All my belts are down another notch. No more notches.
  • raychill23
    raychill23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans!!
  • SarcasticWolf
    SarcasticWolf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't had dinner in 5 nights ... (past 6 PM), is that a good thing .. ?

I think it is ...
  • Khendyl
    Khendyl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my most recent NSV is weird. I started crossfit a couple weeks ago and love it, but now i've noticed that my underpants won't stay up!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Smaller dresses!
  • kikichewie
    kikichewie Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I was doing the twisty IT band stretch today and touched my shoe!!
  • lilianhill
    lilianhill Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am managing to do real pushups every morning-10 at a time so far!!
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I actually had to go to the store to buy more fruits and veggies! I've been notorious for buying a fridge full of healthy food, and then having to throw it all away because of going on an all hot pocket diet two days later.
    Today I had to go back because I was cranky without my fruit! When I was walking down the isles with my hubby, I was looking at the fruit snacks and snack cakes and it hit me how unappealing they all were... And then I about threw a fit when I got home and realized I forgot my pineapple! I think the hubby is wondering where space invader me stashed the real me lol!
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I was drying off after a shower the other day when I noticed the veins in my biceps are starting to show. I've always had the big "farm boy" muscles but never seriously lifted weights in my life, so these veins are just from getting leaner.
  • Mauthos
    Mauthos Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Got told I was looking powerful by a friend in the gym, very chuffed, never had that before, plus I really think I need to buy a new belt as I have now just punched a fifth hole into the one I use for work.
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wearing a cardigan that just skims the waistband of my jeans today. Totally forgot that lifting my arms up or sitting down would show a little skin. Normally I'd be mortified but today, I am loving the little skin that it's showing!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I got a sweater on Saturday, I typically wear a XL, but got a L for this one. I wore it to work for the first time today, and a co-worker informed me that it is to big! I guess that maybe looking at Medium cardigans is in order!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I bought a bikini (that was a first ever in my life). I am not planning to wear in public (that is why i bought a cheaper one at Target) but I put in on this past Monday and took front, side and back pictures. That was DAY 1 of my 100 DAY challenge. On Day 100 (July 1st) I am going to put that bikini and take more pictures and hope for some amazing results.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    was in San Francisco for a holiday and I rented a bike and rode over the Golden Gate bridge I even managed to ride UP ALL the hills while many walked!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have had a really long and stressful week at work. I haven't managed to get out for my regular lunchtime runs at all - my running gear has sat unused taunting me from under my desk since Monday. But I have ridden my bike on my indoor trainer each night instead, even if it meant I finished riding at 11pm. And I kept in my calorie goal all week. I'm so stoked, because the wagon and I would have normally parted ways on Monday on a week like this and it would have been a week of takeaways and self pity. This is much better
  • dayrae02
    dayrae02 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have now made Sunday evenings "bubble bath night" because I love how the water can easily flow around me in my 1950's size tub!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I threw on my capri pants today... they are snug, but they fit pretty well. Looked at the tag in the bathroom at work, they are two sizes smaller than I have been wearing! Maybe it is time to start thinning out the closet again!!!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I was working on bent arm hangs today. Until this morning, the longest I have been able to hang from the bar was 33 seconds. Today, I did it for 40 seconds!

I recently read somewhere that if you can hang from the bar for 30-45 seconds, that you can most likely complete one chin-up. I guess I need to give that a try!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!