30 Day Shred starts Sunday 5/15..JOIN ME!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• forJupiter
    forJupiter Posts: 45
    Options
    Mind if I jump in with you guys today? I'm just about to pop in the DVD and I'm sure some support would be awesome! I'd have to modify a bit if I need it though but I'm vey excited.
  • Ravergirl717
    Ravergirl717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am starting this tomorrow, I've started before but didn't finish... I MUST finish this time! I have 13 pounds to go by June 18th when my sister gets married!!

4056620.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cindylc
    cindylc Posts: 14
    Options
    Awesome! I am starting this tomorrow, I've started before but didn't finish... I MUST finish this time! I have 13 pounds to go by June 18th when my sister gets married!!

4056620.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

That's my goal too! My neice is getting married June 18th and I'm determined to look my best :)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I"m moving to another thread that seems to have started at the same time I did. I just did my Day 10 of Level 1 this morning, moving on to Level 2 tomorrow :)

Have a great day everyone and keep up the good work!!! :)
  • cindylc
    cindylc Posts: 14
    Options
    About to hit Day 3 of Level 1 - I dread the pushups and lunges! How is everyone else doing so far?
  • Ravergirl717
    Ravergirl717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    finished day 4 level one!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies....i posted another forum for this topic...Sorry. PLease go on my profile and check out the up to date one. Sorry for any confusion. or you can message me and i will give you the correct forum toipc :)