What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    @WillLift4Tats‌ yep exactly what they sound like, stuffing mix rolled into balls and baked in the oven so it's all crispy on the edges. Yum!

Tonight's dinner was half a thin crust chicken, bacon and pesto pizza with rocket, tomatoes and pesto dressing. I could have eaten the whole pizza but will eat the second half tomorrow instead.

pc7vylvh8ryj.jpg
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Apologies for the blurry pic!
  • AmandaRose884
    AmandaRose884 Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    yfan7icg40af.jpg
    This is my favoriate breakfast, or really any meal! It's 3/4 cup Chocolate Fiber One Cereal topped with 1 Dannon Okios Vanilla Greek Yogurt, a cup of chopped strawberries, a tablespoon of chocolate syrup and a couple tablespoons of Reddiwhip out of the can. It's sooo goood!!!
  • AmandaRose884
    AmandaRose884 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    56t9zzwvts16.jpg
    I have a chocolate banana version too, same as everything above except switch out bananas for the strawberries and stir in a tablespoon of chunky peanut butter in the greek yogurt before you top the cereal. MMM!!!!
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    ^That's grilled chicken steamed green beans and a healthier version of a caprese salad. I used cottage cheese instead of mozzarella and i skipped the oil and vinegar and just used some flavor god garlic lovers seasoning.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Made a spaghetti sandwich with leftover spaghett from last night; cucumber tossed with spaghetti sauce; red bell pepper; and strawberries.

q20l2a4en7jp.jpg
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Wow, once again, I've missed so much!

I don't remember who posted the "shakshuka", but it looks wonderful! I had to google it and I'm now adding it to the list of recipes I'd like to try!

@nz_deevaa , gotta admit, the pic of the whole suckling pig made me a little sad, but I'm sure it was delicious. The rest of that post made me drool!

@Cityruss, that strawberry shortcake will haunt my dreams tonight. YUMMMM

@paulaviki, are stuffing balls exactly what they sound like? Stuffing is my favorite part of Thanksgiving!

@jkwolly, your new protein powder intrigues me. The best? Ever?? I'm nearly done with mine now and may be shopping around soon. This is important :)

@mercina22, all of that looks amazing, not bad at all! And homemade queso fresco?? Yum! I might try that sometime.

I don't have an emergency stash of anything besides post-its in my drawer :open_mouth: hmmm....

Okay, now to contribute my own.
    Peanut butter, chocolate chip, medjool date energy bites I made.

Tuna salad and companions

Shrimp and veggies with a homemade sauce on a flatbread pizza

Blackberries, cottage cheese and whipped cream on a shortcake shell for breaky

Pumpkin french toast with cinnamon butter (from a restaurant)

Reese's peanut butter spread with bananas on another shortcake

Hard-boiled eggs with french bread slathered with goat cheese and 4 fruit preserves
    Honestly, best ever protein powder. GET IT.

And, you can also make food for me any day! YUUUUM <3:heart_eyes:

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Made a spaghetti sandwich with leftover spaghett from last night;
    I used to LOVE this as a kid.

AND now I want to have it haha!

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    q77ereiou4mv.jpg

Cajun chicken on top of fettucini with red pepper sauce, Parmesan and crumbled bacon.
  • brandi9172
    brandi9172 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    kducky22 wrote: »
    Sunday was our Lord of the Rings trilogy marathon (extended editions - 13 hours)! Since hobbits eat 7 meals we prepped ourselves a hobbit feast to go along with the marathon!

This is the best thing ever. I adore it.
  • crocky64
    crocky64 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ztqltiuav6lb.jpg
    Jerk chicken rice n mixed veg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Barbecue tempeh & avocado toast with sea salt + chili flakes, 450 cal lunch

lff8jucnnmw9.jpg
  • hansok88
    hansok88 Posts: 11
    Options
    20150326_120726.jpg?_subject_uid=352339742&w=AABTBiDyZN_4kpqIv--v7_CZkWPxy8j4oFEbVwxgjqGHbw
    Snack of low-fat natural yoghurt and strawberries

20150326_140303.jpg?_subject_uid=352339742&w=AAB-n0f1zZZ1Sn-0Zr7HCcQyt_wI36cca3GE4RmhgWWV5A
    Lunch- 2 slices of wholemeal bread, sundried tomato houmous, salad leaves & tomato sandiwch; chocolate & nut muesli bar; an apple
  • upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
  • Susan2BHealthier
    Susan2BHealthier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    @Alla Spina

FLX Wienery pop up

k-town burger: kimchi, fried egg, korean bbq, miso mayo, cilantro

20150326_181134.jpg

whole hog: cheese curds, egg, fried onion, corn relish, bacon, chipotle mayo, herbs

20150326_182745.jpg

royal fries: truffle mayo, parm, foie gras, parsley

IMG_20150326_181219.jpg

Deep fried nutella

IMG_20150326_183927.jpg
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Steamed broccoli, a 2 egg omelet, and a can of tuna, topped with some a1 because A1 is one of the best vi dime to alive.

This sounds and looks So gross but I swear it's delish!! 6ousvt13a20y.jpg
  • LiNDSEYSTUSiCK
    LiNDSEYSTUSiCK Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »

New whey powder, peanut butter marshmallow, that honestly is the best I have ever had!

What do you mix yours with?? I have that same protein powder and find that it's a little sweet for me!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Beef and turkey teriyaki with rice and veggies; a baked yam; steamed whole green beans.

989daylt2dci.jpg