This is what a lifestyle change can do for you in five months! 65.9 pounds less with pics.

Options
Left pic 271 and the right pic is 205. I started on October 21, 2014. I feel so proud of myself! I still have to work on 45 pounds . I'm 5' 7.5 " tall. And always besides me is my hubby, my #1 supporter. He has been having improvements too. He does heavy lifting. 27oini66wfdh.jpg

Replies

• spolk47
    spolk47 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You guys look good!
  • NonniRuns
    NonniRuns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome!! Congrats on your success!
  • Mushynanners620
    Mushynanners620 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You both look great! What did you do to make such fabulous improvements?
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    oh my!! you are svelte!! keep up the good work!!
  • darkbutluvly
    Options
    You both look great, and I wish you both more success on your weight journey.
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You guys are doing it!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Wow, you both look great! Please share what kind of changes you've made. How have you changed your eating habits and/or what types of activities have you added? Is there anything you have eliminated from your life? Would love to know more. It's very inspirational.
  • mrsvinisky
    mrsvinisky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And happy!!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You both look great!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You guys look great. Congratulations!
  • ChristineShumack
    Options
    WOW!!! You guys are my inspiration!
  • Ivelissegmorales
    Ivelissegmorales Posts: 65 Member
    Options

We do not eat wheat, everything is glutten free. We don't smoke or drink. So basically our diet is lean meat, no rice, no wheat, no processed food, no sugars.

We eat lots of vegetables, legumes, lean cuts of meat, seafood, olive oil, coconut oil, sweet potatoes, all kind of potatoes! . We use splenda or coconut sugar instead of white sugar.

• agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

We do not eat wheat, everything is glutten free. We don't smoke or drink. So basically our diet is lean meat, no rice, no wheat, no processed food, no sugars.

We eat lots of vegetables, legumes, lean cuts of meat, seafood, olive oil, coconut oil, sweet potatoes, all kind of potatoes! . We use splenda or coconut sugar instead of white sugar.

Thanks! That does sound like a lifestyle change! I eat a ton of vegetables, legumes, lean meats, seafood etc as well. I do eat some intact, whole grains however.

Well done!
  • Ivelissegmorales
    Options
    bgorum wrote: »
    Wow, you both look great! Please share what kind of changes you've made. How have you changed your eating habits and/or what types of activities have you added? Is there anything you have eliminated from your life? Would love to know more. It's very inspirational.

Thank you! Like I said before:

At first I was not counting my calories. But I started around 6 weeks ago. I'm at around 1500 calories. Im going to start weight training. I have asthma, so i can run at this point. We walk during the weekends. My lifestyle is sedentary. My husband eats around 3800 0r 4000 calories. He is doing weight lifting.
  • LMiller3rd
    Options
    You both look at least ten years younger! Congratulations.
  • Ivelissegmorales
    Options
    LMiller3rd wrote: »
    You both look at least ten years younger! Congratulations.

Thank you for the compliment! I'm 43 and my husband is 50!

• HefferSprint
    HefferSprint Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You guys look fantastic!
  • DPFerguson70
    DPFerguson70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's motivation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!