when did you start noticing weight loss?

Options
13»

Replies

• racingislife97
    racingislife97 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    at 27 days, I just started seeing a difference. That's 11 pounds for me. For the people who write they they know they are smaller, can feel it in the clothing fit, or have gone down in sizes, or have outside people noticing, but can't see it in the mirror themselves, I have the following advice for you.
    Find a nutritionist or dietition to recommend a therapist for you to talk to about the issues that you don't realize are causing that to happen. You'll find you don't have to go through life being constantly disappointed in yourself. I'm not saying you're crazy, or have some disorder, just that a little help focusing on your self-image, or minds eye, can go a long way toward making you happy.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    It took me about 15lbs before I could really tell. At 20lbs lost people started noticing!
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I noticed on the scale the first week (water weight). I think I started noticing it in clothes maybe around 40-60 lbs lost (since I had a lot to lose). I started noticing it in pictures probably around 60 lbs lost. I've lost 135 lbs now and I still have a hard time seeing it in person unless I'm wearing form fitting clothes - but I'm getting better about actually believing I don't look the way I used to anymore. It's hard to get your mind to catch up with your body sometimes. :)