LEAN IT UP! (Memorial Day 2015 Challenge)

Options

Replies

• kateraichu
    kateraichu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    snorklr wrote: »
    Unhgoose and Kate...
    I am up in weight too. Discouraging. Ate perfectly I thought for 8 out of past 9 days and up a pound.
    I am getting more exercise though... Y'all think that's what it is?
    I'm going to hang in there...

Weight today 167 - lychee can you please put in for me? Thanks.

Yeah, I think our bodies are working harder to heal the muscles since we've been exercising more. When it first happened to me this week (and believe me, I've been meticulous about dieting recently) I actually started another thread about it because I was so frustrated, but people say it's normal.community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10119729/help-started-exercising-now-gaining-weight#latest
  • sunsets_fullmoons
    Options
    I'm in! I need the motivation! Thanks
  • sassy629
    sassy629 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join how do I go about it?
  • sly9798
    sly9798 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need a challenge. Memorial Day is a good goal!!
    Cw 140
    Gw. 125
    Getting started late but been on track since November. Need that extra push. Been stalled a few weeks.
  • lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome guys! Anyone is free to join, just start adding your stats here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SYfzNug2x4MrBa6wYKWdI8MEI56JnJcujV92koBl6yg/edit?usp=sharing
  • sly9798
    sly9798 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Spread sheet not work with iPad? Or am I not getting it? Lol

• lycheenmango
    Options
    It should work but I would recommend using a laptop anyway :)

• lycheenmango
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!!

I've realized all the discipline and good routine I maintain over the week goes down the drain when I end up eating unhealthy stuff especially on Friday and Saturday :( No self control whatsoever ... sigh. Need to get better at this. How do you guys stay on track over the weekends?
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I use my phone, so if the only way to join is a spreadsheet? I could use motivation. I will lose 10 lbs by Memorial Day.

Me too!!
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    You guys can just add your details here in the forum for motivation - shouldn't matter where the info is as long as it is helping you stay on track :)
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!!

I've realized all the discipline and good routine I maintain over the week goes down the drain when I end up eating unhealthy stuff especially on Friday and Saturday :( No self control whatsoever ... sigh. Need to get better at this. How do you guys stay on track over the weekends?

same. hang in there!
  • Simbaby09
    Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Weekends are the toughest for me too, am glad it's just two days, if I am very disciplined the other 5days,it tends to get me back, so sometimes I have my cheat meals on weekends. But because am on holiday all through the Easter week, I know I will be pigging a little so am working particularly hard even through the weekends to get to a comfortable weight b4 tornado Easter strikes :)
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been good about working out lately but I'm frustrated by my inability to stick to an eating plan. Everyday this week I've gone over. It's not terribly unhealthy stuff, and it hasn't been too crazy, but it definitely going to take me a lot longer to lose this weight if I don't get a little stricter with myself.
    /rant
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!!

omg right?? especially when bottomless mimosa brunches enter the picture! :dizzy:
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    unhgoose wrote: »
    I've been good about working out lately but I'm frustrated by my inability to stick to an eating plan. Everyday this week I've gone over. It's not terribly unhealthy stuff, and it hasn't been too crazy, but it definitely going to take me a lot longer to lose this weight if I don't get a little stricter with myself.
    /rant
    I feel like I'm eating at maintenence which essentially is over eating if I want to lose weight. blah/whine. same though not too crazy.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I can't add my weight to the spreadsheet
  • snorklr
    snorklr Posts: 28
    Options
    Lychee, I can see the spreadsheet but not edit... 166 yesterday... Can you put in for me?
    How's everyone else doing? I lost a pound...finally! :smile:
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm away from the scale this week, be back after the holiday:)
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself at the trainer and my schedule is super weird this month. Got on the scale yesterday, probably won't make it back there until 4/17.
  • lycheenmango
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @snorklr - added and congrats on the loss :)

Sorry for being MIA - was traveling and just got back. I gained about .8 pounds thanks to all the traveling and bloating :p But that's okay, I have been really good about my workouts and eating healthy for the past 2 days since I got back.

How is everyone's week going?