Jillian's 30 Day Shred to start Monday...who's in????

Options
124»

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    L3D4 done, good luck tomorrow everyone!!!
  • chefmom1
    chefmom1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am new here and i am starting all my weight loss stuff tomorrow, I have that dvd and would love to be involved in this group....I have to admit that it is going to be really hard for me and it's going to be tough....hope i can get some great support here!!

Good Luck everyone
  • shanel_h
    shanel_h Posts: 18
    Options
    i started this today... wow cant believe the workout i got from this.. i liked it though but is 20 minutes a day really enough?
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day one done, getting ready to be sore tomorow! Had to get up at 4:30am to squeeze it in, 29 more days to go!!
    Does anyone else gain weight when your muscles are sore? I always see 2-3 lbs for about a day or so.
  • jennnny
    jennnny Posts: 65
    Options
    Hey I just came across this thread and want to join! Is it too late!?! I will be working until 4 but I plan to go find the dvd immediately after and start today!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll like to join...I started the Shred before but stopped then I planned on starting back last week but that didnt happen either, so I'm hoping to start with you guys today

My Day 1 stats are:

Weight : 177.5lbs
    Bust: 40"
    Waist: 33"
    Belly: 35.5"
    Hips: 42.5"

I will up date my stats after every level...Good luck everyone
  • rebz1991
    rebz1991 Posts: 21
    Options
    :happy: started last night ! Im in !! :)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    No problem friends...gonna give a link in a couple of hours since my computer is up and running. Getting kids on bus in a bit though...good luck to all of us today and see you all in awhile...
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
  • chefmom1
    chefmom1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Day one finished.....okay some questions

how do i know how many calories i burned? or do i guess.

i just had major neck surgery 3 weeks ago so i have to take it really easy, any suggestions to keep my heart rate up and still do what i can?
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    im in i was just going to do it!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I just bought the vid this morning! Planning to start it tonight! YAY!
  • shanel_h
    shanel_h Posts: 18
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/239729-jillian-s-30-day-shred-to-start-monday-who-s-in#

day 2 down was sore all day felt better when i started working out lol
  • Sexymama34
    Sexymama34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just seen this post...is it to late for me to join...I have the dvd..but never tried it out...but this sounds great!
    Please let me know:)