Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

April Challenge- Lose 5-10 pounds

Replies

• I'm in! Lost 7lbs in 6 weeks with my personal trainer so hoping to do that again!
  • nikkinoellemary
    nikkinoellemary Posts: 119 Member
    I'm in! :smiley:
  • I'm in!
  • juanitacolsen
    juanitacolsen Posts: 5 Member
    HEY YA'LL IM IN :) 10LB BASH!
  • nikinuu
    nikinuu Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in
  • smmcglone
    smmcglone Posts: 3 Member

I'm in too. Trying to lose baby weight and need support my goal will be 6lbs!
  • nenanvme
    nenanvme Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2015

:)
  • nenanvme
    nenanvme Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in, had back surgery need to lose more than just 5 but will start with that thanks
  • Mountaingirl33
    Mountaingirl33 Posts: 80 Member
    Count me in!
  • Vieva91
    Vieva91 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm definitely in!!! Let's do this!
  • Am in. ..currently 70 kg...
  • 122honey
    122honey Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in too! I'm just getting started again, I've gotten so fat!! I'll shoot for 8 lbs down by April 30.
  • Deannjay
    Deannjay Posts: 19 Member
    I'm so in!!!
  • candythorns
    candythorns Posts: 246 Member
    mandychowx wrote: »
    What is everyone's current calories to eat each day?

And your training? :)

Hi I'm in! But I'd like to lose 7.5 lbs. half of my overall goal that I've struggled with my whole adult life!

My calories are between 1200 to 1400.

My training is walking as much as I can, I start yoga on Wednesday.
  • sammyalert
    sammyalert Posts: 1 Member
    This is my first week using myfitnesspal. But i would like to join as well but not sure how? I like to lose between 8-10 pounds :)
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 969 Member
    I would like to join in as well. What is the framework of the challenge? Do we just post our weights once a week or something?
  • Me too! Me too! Me too! Well, 3-5lbs is my goal. I do better with a range. :D
  • mrihel6615
    mrihel6615 Posts: 37 Member
    Ill join! I've only got 10 pounds left to lose. I'd love to get rid of half of it by the end of April! ;)
  • Anybody who is interested in starting this challenge add me
  • teethalicious1
    teethalicious1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! Need all the support I can get!! Lost 20 lbs in 2013, gained 30 lbs in 2014! Depressed, lethargic, and sick of tired of being sick and tired! I'm IN!!