What would you like to wear @ Target Weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    There isn't anything that i would wear that i wouldn't now!

A bit more wobble off the tummy would be nice though!
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Target weight or not I'll be wearing shorts this summer. I've bought myself two pairs of tiny, tiny board shorts which I plan to wear for running, when I do Race for Life and Pretty Muddy, AND to run on the beach when I go on holiday in September. I will also be wearing string bikinis whenever I get the chance.
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have a little black skirt from high school, 5 sizes smaller than what I'm wearing now. I want to be able to zip it up and parade around the house!

Even more than that, my biggest goal is kinda funny. My snotty sister in law (who is at least 50lbs heavier than me) keeps sending me clothes that are 2 sizes too small. She knows perfectly well what size I'm in, it's as if she's trying to say "ha, you can't wear this!" I want to be able to say, "sorry, these are too big for me"
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Wow, zombie thread. But ok, why not?
    I want to first be able to wear the clothes I bought last time I lost weight, and then another set at least a size smaller as I keep going to my goal weight.
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to wear a bathing suit that doesn't have a skirt to cover up my belly and thighs. I'd also like to be able to wear short shorts (not where my butt is hanging out but like, the length that they've been selling in most stores lately) and fitted shirts/tank tops.