What are men looking for in a woman?

Options
stephaniejsharp
stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
Curiousity question. What attracts you, but more importantly what keeps you?

Replies

• wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you want to know?
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options
    Yep most def. Be brutally honest :)
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Take the blue pill and remain inside the matrix
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    Honestly if I just click with someone then there are no games. I really like when we are as comfortable together out with friends as we are at home.

My biggest thing is conversation. If we can sit and talk for hours, with both of us not being able to get enough of each other, then that girl can have my heart
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Honestly...sex, hot steamy and varied. A man will put up with a lot of the crazy if he is satisfied in the sack. Of course mutual interests and common goals and love plays a roll but sex keeps him happy. That is only my opinion, I have only managed to keep mine for 20 years. ;)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    O.o
    -in for lulz-
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    For me, I like a confident, independent, strong willed woman that doesn't require a man to live her life but I'm probably not like most guys :D Physically, the first things I notice is her smile and eyes.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Most Guys care about the score. But there are a few guys who care for what's more than a score.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    kendall916 wrote: »
    ...there are a few guys who care for what's more than a score.

-nodnod-
    my guy mhm :3
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Honestly...sex, hot steamy and varied. A man will put up with a lot of the crazy if he is satisfied in the sack. Of course mutual interests and common goals and love plays a roll but sex keeps him happy. That is only my opinion, I have only managed to keep mine for 20 years. ;)

Not sure if I agree with the beginning of this comment
  • wolfruhn
    Options
    Who knows what a man does while a woman thinks she's keeping him happy...
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options
    wolfruhn wrote: »
    Who knows what a man does while a woman thinks she's keeping him happy...

Lol
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Tits, *kitten* and you know the rest.
  • stephaniejsharp
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So women seem to think it's all
    About keeping men happy sexually. I'd like to believe that maybe that's what it's about in the beginning, but there has to be something more than that to keep a man satisfied long term. Maybe I'm
    Wrong.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    About keeping men happy sexually. I'd like to believe that maybe that's what it's about in the beginning, but there has to be something more than that to keep a man satisfied long term. Maybe I'm
    Wrong.
    some dudes are just into gamer chicks.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm an old fart but....intelligence rules. Along with all Jerry said being those traits is a woman that uses her head. Intelligence comes in a lot of different formats from book smart to worldly but despite the packaging there's nothing sexier than a sharp mind.
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options
    MobiusMan wrote: »
    Okay I'm an old fart but....intelligence rules. Along with all Jerry said being those traits is a woman that uses her head. Intelligence comes in a lot of different formats from book smart to worldly but despite the packaging there's nothing sexier than a sharp mind.

Love this :)
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    We are basically just overgrown children that crave attention. :D Just pay attention to us and let us play with our toys. LOL
  • wolfruhn
    Options
    Wrong.

Getting warm
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options
    wolfruhn wrote: »
    Wrong.

Getting warm

Enlighten me