What are men looking for in a woman?

Options

Replies

• akiba254
    akiba254 Posts: 209 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The joke answer for what I like for in a women is me. But in all honesty sense of humour and intelligence. Nothing is truly more attractive than a woman who can challenge me and is my equal.
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Honestly...sex, hot steamy and varied. A man will put up with a lot of the crazy if he is satisfied in the sack. Of course mutual interests and common goals and love plays a roll but sex keeps him happy. That is only my opinion, I have only managed to keep mine for 20 years. ;)

Lol I'll keep this in the back of my mind ;)
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Honestly...sex, hot steamy and varied. A man will put up with a lot of the crazy if he is satisfied in the sack. Of course mutual interests and common goals and love plays a roll but sex keeps him happy. That is only my opinion, I have only managed to keep mine for 20 years. ;)

There's a lot of truth in this answer, but as someone who has dabbled in the crazy pond on more than one occasion, crazy gets old. I'm down for kooky... surprise me... make me laugh... and have a strong sack game... and baby, I'll cook you dinner on the regular :wink:
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    So women seem to think it's all
    About keeping men happy sexually. I'd like to believe that maybe that's what it's about in the beginning, but there has to be something more than that to keep a man satisfied long term. Maybe I'm
    Wrong.
    some dudes are just into gamer chicks.

Well if a woman gives it up on introduction then that's all a lot men will see..... EVER. As for me "the chases" says a lot about a woman.
    It this question about the physical attraction or something else.
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Of course there is. The truth is there is no real how to manual when it comes to love and relationships. It is a mutual give and take and it requires work. The harder you work at it the more successful you are. What keeps a man or woman is what attracts you to them to begin with. Usually the superficial attracts you but the depth keeps you...for men and women equally.
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options

Lol I'll keep this in the back of my mind ;)

Sure, but it's only a part of it, really depends on the guy you're trying to keep..
  • GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I once overheard an old lady saying that men will stick with any woman who can fill his belly and empty his sack, daily. I think this is oversimplified but not far off the mark for most guys while for a select few, it's a metaphor, but rather accurate.

I like to have natural fun, lots of laughs, support in the tough times and an equal: Somebody who puts in as much as I do with as little expectation for reward at every opportunity.
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options
    I find the dichotomy between what women think keeps a man and what men actually say fascinating. It's refreshing to know not all men strictly care about the physical and there is more emphasis on intelligence, humor, and the ability to converse. And of course I'd want to be trying to keep a man of class.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    So women seem to think it's all
    About keeping men happy sexually. I'd like to believe that maybe that's what it's about in the beginning, but there has to be something more than that to keep a man satisfied long term. Maybe I'm
    Wrong.
    You're not wrong. Some guys connect more deeply than others. Depends on the person. earth shattering, meaningless sex has a piss poor long term outlook. There has to be a deeper connection that the physical part of the relationship enhances (at least for me)
  • tinamarie0604
    tinamarie0604 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Honestly if I just click with someone then there are no games. I really like when we are as comfortable together out with friends as we are at home.

My biggest thing is conversation. If we can sit and talk for hours, with both of us not being able to get enough of each other, then that girl can have my heart
    Oh my gosh! This is exactly what I'm talking about!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Ummm beautiful, big breastededss, and booties. High heals. Little makeup. Laughs at all my jokes. Worship ground I walk on. Freak in the bed. Rich. Great mother. Funny. In shape. Intelligent. Responsible. Honest
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    We're not as shallow as many women may think. A man will easily move on to fresh younger meat, if it was only sex that mattered. Don't believe the lies. It takes much more to keep a man who has more about him than that. Many men will never truly respect a woman for sex alone.
  • tinamarie0604
    Options
    Honestly if I just click with someone then there are no games. I really like when we are as comfortable together out with friends as we are at home.

My biggest thing is conversation. If we can sit and talk for hours, with both of us not being able to get enough of each other, then that girl can have my heart
    Oh my gosh! I totally agree with this!
  • tinamarie0604
    Options

Oh my gosh! I totally agree with this!
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    It's like men and women have an instruction manual and somehow get different translations. Who doesn't want humor and intelligence, great sex and conversation. I'd love to meet the person who wants to be miserable just to ask Why?
  • atroanirbas
    atroanirbas Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Honestly...seot steamy and varied. A man will put up with a lot of the crazoufs satisfied in the sack. Of course mutual interests and common goals and love plays a roll but sex keeps him happy. That is only my opinion, I have only managed to keep mine for 20 years. ;)
    I would agree with ☝☝☝. Only cuz my hubby n I have been thru it. N the times I feel like this may it....
    then I realize it must be our GREAT SEX.
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options
    iamlynn74 wrote: »
    It's like men and women have an instruction manual and somehow get different translations. Who doesn't want humor and intelligence, great sex and conversation. I'd love to meet the person who wants to be miserable just to ask Why?

Haha right?
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    iamlynn74 wrote: »

I like my women how I like my coffee... bitter.

I kid... I'm a kidder. I don't drink coffee.
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    Men want you to be yourself -and be confident in who you are. Never care what anyone else says a woman should be or what they want in a woman. If they don't want you or if they only want you for sex then that's their loss.

Oh... And deep throating. They like that *kitten* :o
    @strozman liked your response too..
  • sammycee15
    sammycee15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you would ever want to "keep" a man. A man should be with you of his own free will as you are with him, without the insecurity of trying to hold him steadfast to you. It sounds like keeping a job, sure most people have the power to do it, suck up to the boss, go through the menial tasks everyday, and even keep up the performance reports (in the sack that is) but by just keeping a job no one has been happy. So really if you want to keep anything - keep happiness, sanity, and your streak going.