The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    baymax5 wrote: »
    So the Wolves are the people who corrupted Terminus right?

I think they are the ones that Alexandria exiled. There were three of them. I wonder if red hoodie guy was the other one.

Aaron said it was 2 guys and a girl. The red hoodie guy looked like a random victim to me, like Morgan would have been if he wasn't so bad *kitten*.

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I felt bad for Deanna.
  • racheljonel
    Options
    So the Wolves are the people who corrupted Terminus right?

I thought maybe the Wolves are 2 of the people that were sent away from Alexandria.

I don't think this is true. They would have known where Alexandria is and when they found the pack at the end, they wouldnt have been surprised or interested in it if they came from there.

i didn't really read their reaction as "surprised"...more like they were interested in the pics of Rick and Carl because they knew they weren't there before.
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'm still thinking the Wolves are the people that came in and raped/killed people in Terminus and pretty much corrupted it. Don't think they're exiles.
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'm still thinking the Wolves are the people that came in and raped/killed people in Terminus and pretty much corrupted it. Don't think they're exiles.
    That is a long ways from Terminus. 600 miles +. Odds are small.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Possible Spoiler alert - The Wolves (from the comic) are not really branded as the Wolves, but there's an amazing dialogue at the Alexandria gate "Little pig...little pig...let me come in" - hence the name.

Don't believe there's reference to the Terminians, but who knows. Suspect the Wolves will be the exiled Davidson and co. Again the comic has a blank on this story, so the conflict between Deanna/Rick and the Wolves is going to be epic.

The writers pulled out all stops on the story and really thinking about character development at this point. With a few years into the apocalypse there are no more weak characters in the wild and everyone has found a way to adapt. The Wolves and their elaborate traps are simply terrifying.
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of comic spoilers ...

Forgot about the distance between Alexandria and Terminus.
  • racheljonel
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    I felt bad for Deanna.

ugh so did i! So heartbreaking! I felt like Reg could have been the new Herschel.

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    siport wrote: »
    are we sure rick Killed Wife beater, we never see it happen he could have shot the architect cos surely Deanna knew he would turn and thus maybe rick shot him instead?

Pete was part of the "In Memoriam" of Talking Dead. So yes, he did die.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Two things:

I don't really get the general obsession with Morgan, unless you've seen Jericho. He was the ultimate bad *kitten* character in Jericho, so that this why my husband and have our feels about him.

Did anyone else get the Little Red Riding Hood Easter egg? The Wolves killed the guy wit the red, hooded cape?
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    I felt bad for Deanna.

ugh so did i! So heartbreaking! I felt like Reg could have been the new Herschel.

Reg always seems rather shell-shocked to me so I feel like he was inconsequential.

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    fbmandy55 wrote: »
    Did anyone else get the Little Red Riding Hood Easter egg? The Wolves killed the guy wit the red, hooded cape?

Yeah, what kinda dummy wears a red poncho in the zombie apocalypse? You're just asking for it.

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    mabug01 wrote: »

Yeah, what kinda dummy wears a red poncho in the zombie apocalypse? You're just asking for it.

Because all zombies have 20/20? It's probably wise to draw attention to yourself like that with the hope that somebody would notice you. We just have the luxury of hindsight and can say that it was a bad idea for him since the wolves got 'em.
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Two things:

I don't really get the general obsession with Morgan, unless you've seen Jericho. He was the ultimate bad *kitten* character in Jericho, so that this why my husband and have our feels about him.

This is where it comes from for me, admittedly. I love Lennie James and actually started watching TWD because he was slated to be in the show. I was also disappointed when he wasn't on there past the pilot, but still loved the show enough on its own to keep watching.

And now I'm thrilled he's back. Yay another Jericho fan though.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I was a late comer to this series. Binged watched the first 4 seasons a couple months ago on Netflix, and caught up with season 5 last week when AMC had a TWD marathon. I'm hooked!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    11026218_1629056520646665_2882608109671478924_n.jpg?oh=10380012b7b171ef3c48b0283ca683f2&oe=55AF1689&__gda__=1437838981_c006a362c54b91d7ce25c9e53981ce26
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Related - but not walking dead specific....found a ZOMBIE app for my iPhone - called "zombie." Now I am finally "in-character"

z9511gtg4d85.jpg
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I just want to state in this thread since WD is on break. If you haven't seen The Americans on FX I highly suggest you catch up asap. One of hte best shows on TV the last couple years.
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    almost its sooo slow yet so far grrrr lol

060c74df8952e3cff07e7e7d834e1b89.jpg

10cc77a823e34dbe6082ac5904a0f331.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Few days out now. Just killing some time by watching selected episodes from the marathon.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png