Progress Photos- My Story on how I will ALWAYS Keep Going!

Options

Replies

• MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Your post is so motivating and so true. Just got to keep going never stop take the good with the bad and don't let it get you down. Stay strong.

Thank you very much @wackyncrazy1 Exactly! One day at a time because the days continue whether we try our best or not...so might as well give life everything we have, every single day!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    You look great- this is very inspiring. Thanks for posting :smile:

Thank you kindly! It is hard, but it is so worth it!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Good for you!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Rays_Wife wrote: »
    I really like your story and can relate. I love your never give up attitude. It's funny how once our minds switch into a healthy lifestyle and we start living it, we always go back to it even if we may fall off the track from time to time. Thanks for sharing you look great.

@Rays_Wife Thank you very much! That is very nice of you to say. :D
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    My advice to anyone that is starting or struggling to start, would have to be...Don't ever give up on your dream!! All things are possible if you work hard enough for them! Allow your journey to be as amazing as you are and do not rush it. Everyday you continue, you get stronger then the day before. Time goes by so fast!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Good for you!

Thank you very much @melimomTARDIS I do my best everyday to be better then the day before.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your success with our community - its such an inspiration!
  • ankleWED
    ankleWED Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazing story! You look great. I have been trying to get my husband to join me in wt. loss. However , perhaps if I just do it, and be so determined like you and just lose the 50 pounds remaining instead of yoyo dieting, just maybe he'll get on board too! Thanks so much for sharing your uplifting story. It has encouraged me today.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Wauw, such inspiration!

Thank you very much! :D
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Olivia wrote: »
    Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your success with our community - its such an inspiration!

Thank you very much!! I've always loved other's success stories. Glad I have one that I can share with others too!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    ankleWED wrote: »
    Congratulations! That is amazing story! You look great. I have been trying to get my husband to join me in wt. loss. However , perhaps if I just do it, and be so determined like you and just lose the 50 pounds remaining instead of yoyo dieting, just maybe he'll get on board too! Thanks so much for sharing your uplifting story. It has encouraged me today.

Thank you very much! That means a lot to me. I share my story with other's in hopes that anyone that reads it decides not to give up today. I'd love to add you as a friend to help encourage you! :D
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Here is a before and during picture of my Hubby and me.

16802330410_78bf80954f_o.png
  • CortanaChief
    CortanaChief Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! After 3 years of comfort eating when I was in an abusive relationship (which I'm happy to say I'm no longer in) and then having suffered from a spinal injury for the past 15months and gaining even more weight, I was told yesterday by a Doctor that I'm a sitting duck for diabetes and a gastric band may be in my future if I don't do something now. It scared me greatly to hear that and I am determined to change my life, like you say time goes by so quickly. Reading your story has given me hope that I can do it and I will do it. I hope one day I can inspire someone, like you have me. Congrats on your weight loss and thank you for sharing your story. :)
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference. And thank you for sharing your story. Every little bit counts towards the big result at the end. Awesome success and amazing story. !
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! After 3 years of comfort eating when I was in an abusive relationship (which I'm happy to say I'm no longer in) and then having suffered from a spinal injury for the past 15months and gaining even more weight, I was told yesterday by a Doctor that I'm a sitting duck for diabetes and a gastric band may be in my future if I don't do something now. It scared me greatly to hear that and I am determined to change my life, like you say time goes by so quickly. Reading your story has given me hope that I can do it and I will do it. I hope one day I can inspire someone, like you have me. Congrats on your weight loss and thank you for sharing your story. :)

Thank you very much for sharing with me. I am glad to know that you are no longer in that relationship. I would love to add you and support each other on our journey. Remember to always keep going and never give up!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    HUGE difference. And thank you for sharing your story. Every little bit counts towards the big result at the end. Awesome success and amazing story. !

Thank you very much! Yes every little bit adds up so fast. We can anything we put our mind to with hard work and determination!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Fabulous experience.i wish u the best.i know u will get there.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Fabulous experience.i wish u the best.i know u will get there.

Thank you kindly! Yes when I get here I plan on sharing my story again :)
  • L122321
    L122321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story it is very inspiring. I spent all of 2012 getting healthier for me. I went from 300 to 225, then got pregnant in 2013 and again in 2014 so in just 2 years I have gained 50 lbs back and feel like I am having to start all over again. Even after losing the 75 lbs in 2012 I was still 50+ lbs from goal. Now starting over with 2 kids under 2 I have a hard time even finding time for myself. Since I had kids later in life than most it is very important for me to be the healthiest role model for my girls so I will be around as long as possible. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    L122321 wrote: »
    Thank you for your story it is very inspiring. I spent all of 2012 getting healthier for me. I went from 300 to 225, then got pregnant in 2013 and again in 2014 so in just 2 years I have gained 50 lbs back and feel like I am having to start all over again. Even after losing the 75 lbs in 2012 I was still 50+ lbs from goal. Now starting over with 2 kids under 2 I have a hard time even finding time for myself. Since I had kids later in life than most it is very important for me to be the healthiest role model for my girls so I will be around as long as possible. Thanks for sharing your story.

Thank you for sharing with me. I definitely know how hard it can be. I believe in you! This moment you are in right now, is the moment you have. Make the decision to change, make a promise to yourself that you will not give up on your dreams. That you will TRY and work hard everyday. Everyday you try you are one step closer to making your dreams a reality. I am here if you need anything. Would you like to be friends? We can motivate each other. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!