Cosplay success!

Options
2»

Replies

• MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Ohmygod that's terrifying D: it's like a giant spider! I wonder if anyone would be brave enough to ride on your back. I think the parents would probably hide their kids away if they saw that coming :wink:
    (Usually I only take a few months to get together the various bits and pieces of my cosplays)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Love it!
    I absolutely love cosplaying. Around here, we do cosplay for charity events.
    I'm currently working on sewing bits of fabric for a female Ragman costume.
  • basicallybrndn
    basicallybrndn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend and I are currently trying to get to "super hero" type bodies so that we can cosplay superheroes :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend and I are currently trying to get to "super hero" type bodies so that we can cosplay superheroes :)

I strongly advise Insanity. I just completed this, and my muscles definitely popped. I did it with the intention of getting a superhero body.
  • MarziPanda95
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Love it!
    I absolutely love cosplaying. Around here, we do cosplay for charity events.
    I'm currently working on sewing bits of fabric for a female Ragman costume.

That's awesome! My anime society at uni sometimes cosplay for charity events, too :smile:
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    wow you look seriously cool! Congrats on your success!
  • MarziPanda95
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    wow you look seriously cool! Congrats on your success!

Thanks!
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Congratulations on the weight loss!
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to to to comic-con and be able to wear hawt costumes. That's one of those motivation for me, for sure. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!