What does your Thursday consist of?

Options
ekkand
ekkand Posts: 592 Member
Mine consists of curling up in bed, playing COD Black Ops 2 and relaxing. Possibly running a few errands later but no work today!

Replies

• JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    work... prayer meeting... and gym!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 before breakfast (yoghurt), drop step son to school, go to work, buy birthday card for best friend at lunchtime (homemade chilli), back to work, salmon for dinner, play with my dogs, go to Scottish dance class.
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    Options
    being as lazy as i can be. After work, its sleep, snooze while watching thursday night football, then sleep some more.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound :drinker: I am drinking some peppermint mocha coffee now. I should do some laundry, a little cleaning, prepare for my 4-12 hour shifts starting tomorrow, and start working on some Christmas presents. I have a massage scheduled for later today.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Did the 300 workout this morning, work till 5, cardio for half hour after work, supper, chill and SLEEPS!!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Dishes, ironing and taking care of my oldest daughter (she's handicapped). zzzz...I just bored myself.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My consist of laying in bed, looking at hairstyles on the internet ( trying to decide what I want to do with my hair..haha) , lunch with friends, workingout, going to the movies tonight. No work day either....YAY! Oh yeah I'm trying to pack to go out of town tomorrow.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Just made it into a Friday by taking tomorrow off :glasses:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    work from 7-330, go straight to other job from 4-9, see breaking dawn part 2 at 10, sleep!!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Stuck at work with nothing to do but MFP forums. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    work from 7-330, go straight to other job from 4-9, see breaking dawn part 2 at 10, sleep!!!

:flowerforyou:

I probably won't get to see it until it comes to DVD. :cry:
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Work/commute until 6pm, go for a run, cook dinner for my parents who are visiting and watch some tv. Probably get a good night call in with the boyfriend.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Mine consists of curling up in bed, playing COD Black Ops 2 and relaxing. Possibly running a few errands later but no work today!

Going to her house and play COD with her. :love: :flowerforyou: Or Trolling on MFP:blushing:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Mine consists a bagel with eggwhites and bacon, a pile of pictures of dresses and a prettier pile of satin and cotton swatches, three phones, a mac book, a 64 ounce hot coffee, a pile of raw cashews and chocolate covered espresso beans, in my underwear with all this spread out around me on the floor, while our seamstress tugs samples on and off of me all days, measuring and snipping and pinning between phone calls.

also my office is gorge.

tumblr_mdjnygHXC21qgw1f2o1_500.jpg
  • pixieloses
    Options
    Work 8 hours and go to class 5 hours. Then hopefully there's something good on Netflix.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    OldThreadAlert.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    pixieloses wrote: »
    Work 8 hours and go to class 5 hours. Then hopefully there's something good on Netflix.

geez, what were you searching for that this two and a half year old thread popped up?
  • pixieloses
    Options
    I just clicked on forums? You're replying to my response on a two year old forum
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Because, thanks to you, it's at the top of the forum threads again.....
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    3Km run with dog, cardio at YMCA, physio for my knees, Veggie Western sandwich at Fit for Life after physio then who knows what might be on the horizon for the rest of the day. It is going to be 15C here in Toronto so will probably take the dog for a long long walk in the afternoon.