corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    _QueenE_ wrote: »
    Congrats!

Thank you :-)
  • Magseye
    Magseye Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Today is my one year anniversary. I've always had weight problems and problems with binge eating. January 3, 2014 I set out to try to lose 100 pounds, I found MFP and started reading success stories and became so inspired by what I saw, I decided to give it my all. I didn't know if 100 pounds was attainable in a year but I was going to try. I ate 1400-1700 calories a day, meal prepped my food for the entire week, ran on my elliptical machine, and tried to keep my head up. As of this morning, I've lost 115.2 pounds and I never thought I'd be writing this post. My hands are shaking. Anyone can do this. This community has been the greatest support system I've ever had. I have 50 more pounds I'd like to lose. Let's set our new goals and crush them. ola1etg7iqdu.jpg
    e4d605gruqf2.jpg
    qxe4hcvbryyk.jpg
    Good job! Looking great, thanks for sharing.

• selrold
    selrold Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Today is my one year anniversary. I've always had weight problems and problems with binge eating. January 3, 2014 I set out to try to lose 100 pounds, I found MFP and started reading success stories and became so inspired by what I saw, I decided to give it my all. I didn't know if 100 pounds was attainable in a year but I was going to try. I ate 1400-1700 calories a day, meal prepped my food for the entire week, ran on my elliptical machine, and tried to keep my head up. As of this morning, I've lost 115.2 pounds and I never thought I'd be writing this post. My hands are shaking. Anyone can do this. This community has been the greatest support system I've ever had. I have 50 more pounds I'd like to lose. Let's set our new goals and crush them. ola1etg7iqdu.jpg
    e4d605gruqf2.jpg
    qxe4hcvbryyk.jpg

You are just freakin amazing. !
  • zuckls
    zuckls Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So fantastic! Great job!
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    selrold wrote: »
    e4d605gruqf2.jpg
    qxe4hcvbryyk.jpg

You are just freakin amazing. !

Thank you!!
  • roxylmbt
    roxylmbt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an inspiration!
  • akirkman86
    akirkman86 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look gorgeous!
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    akirkman86 wrote: »

Thanks so much :-) !!
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    akirkman86 wrote: »

Thanks !!
  • lari07
    lari07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    e4d605gruqf2.jpg
    qxe4hcvbryyk.jpg

Great job!
  • lari07
    Options
    lari07 wrote: »
    Hi guys! Today is my one year anniversary. I've always had weight problems and problems with binge eating. January 3, 2014 I set out to try to lose 100 pounds, I found MFP and started reading success stories and became so inspired by what I saw, I decided to give it my all. I didn't know if 100 pounds was attainable in a year but I was going to try. I ate 1400-1700 calories a day, meal prepped my food for the entire week, ran on my elliptical machine, and tried to keep my head up. As of this morning, I've lost 115.2 pounds and I never thought I'd be writing this post. My hands are shaking. Anyone can do this. This community has been the greatest support system I've ever had. I have 50 more pounds I'd like to lose. Let's set our new goals and crush
  • lari07
    Options
    :)
  • dillykim
    dillykim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job. Your are an inspiration to me. I'm just about to finish my 2nd week on mfp. You have given me motivation.
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. You look beautiful and more importantly happy and healthy. Great work!!
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    Very inspiring. You look beautiful and more importantly happy and healthy. Great work!!

Thanks so much :-)
  • T_Must
    T_Must Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You look great! Definitely an inspiration for us just starting out!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Well done. That's a huge loss! I feel very inspired and I hope to be able to reach at leat half my goal in a years time.
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    Thanks so much! Im still trucking! I'm down 24 more pounds since I posted this in January! Hoping to be to goal by December :-) slow and steady wins the race
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Awesome job and thanks for sharing--very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!