With the end of the world coming this Saturday........

Options

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    If the world ends this weekend I say THANK GOODNESS! no more counting calories! unless of course I go to hell..

Cuz That would definately be hell having to count my calories for eternity.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Apparently Judgment day is on my birthday! happy birthday to me! LoL I shall indulge!

Same birthday here! High five! :smile:
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am doing my healthy lifestyle adjustment for me and not for anyone else, so I am sticking to it!

But to be frank...I am getting married on June 4th so if the world ends on Saturday, SOMEBODY better watch out because I am sick and tired of everything and everyone getting in the way of my wedded bliss!!! free-evil-grin-smileys-751[1].gif\r\n
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    If the world ends this weekend I say THANK GOODNESS! no more counting calories! unless of course I go to hell..

You could always force everyone else in Hell to count them too. At least then you'd have some fun. :-)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Well, the Bible says that no one will know the day or the hour, and that only God knows when things will go down... so its up to you. :wink:

EXACTLY!!!!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go out and buy a new Mercedes on credit.

4 Days, 12 hours, 40 minutes -- SAME AS CASH!!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I just went on the website to order the book, but they can't guarantee delivery before 5/21 unless I pay special handling to expedite.

Is that when they are opening the flood gates in Louisiana?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I hope I can get by bus driver's permit before then because I figure I am driving the bus to hell. firedevil.gif
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    i thought it was ending in 2012?

Oh it's gonna end then too. See what you do is predict a date for destruction then when that doesn't happen you simply just pick another one, but try to pick one far enough out or your lifetime so no one can actually call you on it, My date is February 2, 3016......prepare yourselves everyone!!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

Fo Real, Fo Real!!! Like The Swan Queen said, "PERFECTION."
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
    i thought it was ending in 2012?

Damn, I thought so too. i'm behind schedule already?!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

What? You wouldn't have to track calories in hell. You'll always be burning them.

Yeah, that was a terrible joke on my end...sorry about that.
  • njrower
    njrower Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention, the same group predicted the end of the world back in 1988. So far they are batting .000. If they miss this coming Saturday, then I would reccomend them getting out of the "End of the World Prediction" Business........
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Spank You bad girl!!! :devil:

*lets out moan* *begs* Can I have another?? ;)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention, the same group predicted the end of the world back in 1988. So far they are batting .000. If they miss this coming Saturday, then I would reccomend them getting out of the "End of the World Prediction" Business........
    No. If they get it wrong this time then their next prediction will be correct. Isn't the saying "third time lucky"? :laugh:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

LOL omg, so funny.
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The same guy also wrote a book call "1994?" apparently where he once again predicted the end of the world. I'm skeptical especially since their "biblical evidence" is not publicly available to read on their website. If this is true dude let me know how I can calculate it! And I'm going to go ahead and stick to the schedule.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Spank You bad girl!!! :devil:

*lets out moan* *begs* Can I have another?? ;)

**pull out paddle spank spank** I know how you like ** naughty grin **
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I will be good but have one hot fudge sundae (extra hot fudge) before next weekend maybe friday night as my last hurrah lol