1 year on MFP, 3 rounds of P90x, and 83lbs lost(pics)

Options

Replies

• misslashon
    misslashon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • Aninha_PP
    Aninha_PP Posts: 32
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Awesome results and dedication.
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    One of the most amazing transformations I have seen - congratulations on your accomplishments, and for improving your heath!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    OMG...Congrats..Awesome transformation
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!! Well done!
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    holy crapola!!! dude......... amazing!
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! absolutely, completely!!!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Great way to go! Congratulations!
  • Dannifit311
    Options
    Oh. My. Gosh. You look AMAZING! Congrats!:happy:
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh snap! Great job! I'm almost done with round 3 of P90X Lean... gotta check out my pics in 5 more weeks... if only my boyfriend would take a hint... any suggestions??
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Does P90x make you mean? You look mean. lol. Great results though, people only dream of results like that, well done.
  • joilet
    joilet Posts: 99
    Options
    woah!!! nice results! congrats!
  • murfto
    murfto Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job!! WOW it took my breath away looking at your pics

Question: I am on Level 3-4 of Power 90. In the next 45 days I will then be ready for PX90, I think. Do you think it is too much for someone who just atarted workout really for the first time in March? I am not sure that it would be the best next step when I am done with Power 90. Did you have struggles doing px90 and how did you get through them?

You are a true success story. How proud and healthy you must be!!
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you look like a completely different person! Congrats to you!!!!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Way to go man! Just the inspirational boost I needed today as I've been feeling like I can't get any more weight off. Congrats and Thanks!!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!! WOW it took my breath away looking at your pics

Question: I am on Level 3-4 of Power 90. In the next 45 days I will then be ready for PX90, I think. Do you think it is too much for someone who just atarted workout really for the first time in March? I am not sure that it would be the best next step when I am done with Power 90. Did you have struggles doing px90 and how did you get through them?

You are a true success story. How proud and healthy you must be!!

Honestly other than walking I didnt work out at all prior to starting P90x(plus I was 239 lbs with chronic asthma). My wife and I both had a rough go at it to begin with and wanted to quit but but we stuck with it and both achieved amazing results. I know its an extreme program and not recommended for beginners (didnt read this until a couple weeks in), but we just did what Tony says throughout the program ,"do your best and forget the rest" and took breaks sometimes longer than the ones they take. They also show you how to modify a lot of the moves also. It was rough but sticking it out and seeing the results that I was getting, both visual and just in the way I felt(being able to walk up my steps at home without being winded) encouraged me to keep going and after that It has just been second nature. I
  • mechanicalzilla
    Options
    Oh my god! This is amazing!! Keep it up, man!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing. You look so good, your hard work def paid off! Good for you, I may have to check out p90x.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!