Subway or McDonald's

Options
Because as far as calories, it's a pretty even trade. A double cheeseburger is 420 and a 6 inch turkey with cheese is 390.

Gotta admit, the subway is little more filling tho

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Whichever you like better or you want more at this time *shrug*
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I choose Subway in this instance. To me a 6 inch turkey with cheese would be a lot more satisfying than a double cheeseburger. If you had compared subway to maybe, a ten piece nugget I might choose the nuggets though, since I love me some mcnuggets :-P
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I went for the subway. This time.

Won't make any promises for the future choice
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    neither lol

i do like mcd chicken wraps, though
  • Nery_Tay
    Nery_Tay Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Subway, There are less preservatives in the food than in McDonalds which makes it easier for you to digest.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan of most things McDonalds has to offer, but I do like Subway for the most part. Ever since I was little I was a fan of the veggie subs... not to watch my calories or because I'm a vegetarian (I'm not), but for the taste. Most people think I'm weird for that. ''How are you going to get full with no meat?!" To each his own!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Kidzfun wrote: »
    Subway, There are less preservatives in the food than in McDonalds which makes it easier for you to digest.

lolwut?

Not that it matters at all, but Subway food has tons of preservatives.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options

image.jpg
  • ana3067
    Options
    McD's would have more fat and probably more protein so I'd probably go for that one, eat it slowly, enjoy a salad with it for more volume.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »

lolwut?

Not that it matters at all, but Subway food has tons of preservatives.

right????????? lol
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    Because as far as calories, it's a pretty even trade. A double cheeseburger is 420 and a 6 inch turkey with cheese is 390.

Gotta admit, the subway is little more filling tho

I can't stand Mickey D's, but Subway is okay. Once in a blue moon I eat there.

• SLLRunner
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Misread. ;)
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Double cheeseburger please. Or the turkey. Oh gosh I can't decide. Can you do both??
  • ana3067
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

Do you have that backwards?

McDonald's has loads of preservatives, and I'm betting subway has a whole lot less.

lol that's what she said. But the whole digestion thing is 100% hooey.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options

McDonald's has loads of preservatives, and I'm betting subway has a whole lot less.

considering most foods are processed in some manner, its probably a draw. their (subway) meats arent exactly roasted and carved there LOL

• SLLRunner
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »

lol that's what she said. But the whole digestion thing is 100% hooey.

Oh, duh! LOL!
  • SLLRunner
    Options

considering most foods are processed in some manner, its probably a draw. their (subway) meats arent exactly roasted and carved there LOL

I think you're right about that. It's not like anybody went out and caught the turkeys. :D
  • Mafuezee
    Mafuezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    quiznos
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell..
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    If I wanted to keep it around 400 calories, I would get the Subway - with double veggies.