• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    The age old question...
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell..

Now, I do love Taco Bell, though I don't eat it often. Grandpa used to love Taco Bell and called it "Two four letter words". We went there often. Man, I miss him!
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    So I don't eat out much but occasionally get a Subway. Most recently I had their Monterey Chicken Melt and it was fabulous. Ok, maybe I was really hungry...but for 360 calories, I thought it was worth it. Next time, I'm adding some avocado. B)
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Gotta go with the subway;

Foot long meat ball marinara meatball with cheese.. yum
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Subway. Not a fan of Mcdonalds food =/
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This is actually what everyone should be getting instead:

aw-doubleteen.jpg
    has bacon in there btw. and pickles. and onions and mayo.
  • Adiemus200
    Adiemus200 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Subway. I worked for McDonald's when I was a student. I won't eat there now lol.

Honestly just go with what you really fancy. :-)
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Might as well go with the Denny's Grand Slam Platter!!! Try Chik Fil A. Are you dieting? Are you maintaining? Or are you just wondering which one we all would choose? I would go with Subway but I would skip the bread, meat, and any of the fixin's. Wrapper only please.

If I was not trying to watch calories I would have gone with Micky D's Two Fish Sandwiches with cheeze, about 12 packets of ketchup, and a large fry, extra salt packets, and a hot apple turnover. I remember the caramel sundays were pretty tasty too to wash down the food. And of course, I would get the Diet Coke.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I prefer Mcdonald's. I get a quarter pounder with no cheese, 24 g protein. Sometimes a small fry, sometimes not.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »

aw-doubleteen.jpg

Yeah I'll take this, without the pickles or tomato.

YUM.

~Lyssa
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I had a 6inch Turkey Subway for lunch-no cheese just lots veggies and of course, the Chipolte sauce.
  • deedeeinaz
    deedeeinaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Neither - check out www.foodbabe.com to see the crap in all of it. Make a sandwich or a burger at home.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    macgurlnet wrote: »

aw-doubleteen.jpg

YUM.

~Lyssa

No, it needs both! It can do without the onions, but the pickle gives it that nice tangy acidity! And crunch! I super need to make my own version of this since I am gluten-free and they obviously don't make this GF lol.
  • deedeeinaz
    deedeeinaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Might as well go with the Denny's Grand Slam Platter!!! Try Chik Fil A. Are you dieting? Are you maintaining? Or are you just wondering which one we all would choose? I would go with Subway but I would skip the bread, meat, and any of the fixin's. Wrapper only please.

If I was not trying to watch calories I would have gone with Micky D's Two Fish Sandwiches with cheeze, about 12 packets of ketchup, and a large fry, extra salt packets, and a hot apple turnover. I remember the caramel sundays were pretty tasty too to wash down the food. And of course, I would get the Diet Coke.

Too funny! Thanks for the chuckle :wink:
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    macgurlnet wrote: »

aw-doubleteen.jpg

YUM.

~Lyssa

No, it needs both! It can do without the onions, but the pickle gives it that nice tangy acidity! And crunch! I super need to make my own version of this since I am gluten-free and they obviously don't make this GF lol.

The taste of a pickle is something I simply cannot do. I'm slowly getting used to tomatoes on my food, but pickles are still a no-go. I fear they will always be so!

I at least have gotten to the point where I can still eat something if pickle juice is on it, so I suppose there's hope!

~Lyssa
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I love McDonalds. Love it. I am not a big Subway person.
  • donjtomasco
    Options
    The post was a joke. Poster asked for a restaurant suggestion at 4:49pm, then at 4:55pm had already gone through the drive through and was on her way. It takes at least that long to get through a drive through at Micky D's, or that long to park your car and wait in line at a Subway, especially at that hour. She was probably was texting and driving while manhandling the sandwich or burger at the same time. Funny though.
  • hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Whichever...i take out sauces though since I really hate sauces
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The post was a joke. Poster asked for a restaurant suggestion at 4:49pm, then at 4:55pm had already gone through the drive through and was on her way. It takes at least that long to get through a drive through at Micky D's, or that long to park your car and wait in line at a Subway, especially at that hour. She was probably was texting and driving while manhandling the sandwich or burger at the same time. Funny though.

Lmfaooo. It wasn't a real survey for what I should get. I said in my original post the subway IS more filling, "is" being present tense. I just found it super interesting that they were almost the same calories... I decided to post this after I logged it all in.
  • donjtomasco
    Options
    Do one for the forum daily. That was fun.