Subway or McDonald's

Options
1235»

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    techgal128 wrote: »
    I'd eat at McDonald's just because Subway is a ripoff. 3 olives on my sandwich, really?

IKR! I ask for mayo and i get one micromini line! ummm, can i get a little more please! geez

you guys most live near rubbish subways. im on the verge of asking for less sauce.

and i stoped getting olives cause they put to many on. all i can taste is olives.
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    McDonalds recently brought their chicken select tenders back... I was like, "YAY, cool!" but they are not as good as KFC's extra crispy tenders so I was excited for nothing! NOTHING! rage!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I love Big Macs but I haven't been to McD's since the fall and have no current plans to resume our relationship. I am not a huge Subway fan, though, to be honest. I guess I would skip both if possible,
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'd eat at McDonald's just because Subway is a ripoff. 3 olives on my sandwich, really?

IKR! I ask for mayo and i get one micromini line! ummm, can i get a little more please! geez

The ones by me always dump the sauce on. Like I got so much hot sauce last time it was almost inedible.

I'll eat McDonald's/fast food once in a while when I have a bunch of calories left at night and I don't feel like eating much.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    No love for Burgerking? I love the long chicken and chili cheese burgers.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant I developed an aversion to the smell of Subway shops (lunch meat smell) and even now, years later, it has stuck with me. I like the spicy Italian subs but generally avoid going in because of the smell.
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    > A double cheeseburger is 420 and a 6 inch turkey with cheese is 390.

Hmmm...a 6 inch turkey sub on wheat, no cheese, with spinach, cucumber, olives, grated Parmesan, and mustard...280 calories. My "usual".
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    McDonalds is run by clowns. But eaten by champions.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options

I agree with this^^.
    The meat and veg is so meagre,...even when i ask to double it (which costs more obvs) it's still meagre and not at all filling to me.
    At least with Mc'ds, i know what to have to feel pretty full.