Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• cskye333
    cskye333 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends, whether it's for motivation or just general chit chat. Feel free to add me! :)
  • mitchw30
    mitchw30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just started back on here. Tryin to drop 20 pounds and really tone up. Add me for support and motivation
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like having buddies! :)
  • ashleyharrison3914
    ashleyharrison3914 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have just started myfitnesspal again!
  • claire2786
    claire2786 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • diva382
    diva382 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me ! Especially if u tend to binge eat. My problem is I binge eat the lower calorie things. Then I tend to overeat at dialysis 3 times a week x
  • EatCleanTrainDirty76
    Options
    Hi everyone! New today and looking for friends, feel free to add me
  • ruxdoanca
    ruxdoanca Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heey....you can add me!
    I've been loggin on for a month now and working a little bit! but i allways need new motivation and tips!
    keep up the good work!
  • tarekhamouda
    tarekhamouda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me, I like to see what other people eat and let them see what I eat
  • tuanazli
    tuanazli Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi I'd love to have friends, anyone can add me :smile: about me: I usually take 500 kcals a day and sometimes I fast :smile: I would support anyone if you want
  • AKM0282
    AKM0282 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • shaz606
    shaz606 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new to this and would love support from new friends and give support back. So please add me.
  • stevenmiller745
    stevenmiller745 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Hi all, looking to build muscle whilst getting lean - the same old problem. Current Carb cycling. 41 yr old from Scotland.
  • christina92595
    christina92595 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Some friends would be nice! :)
  • christinewoods6572
    Options
    Started my journey three weeks ago. It's going really well. Hoping for ideas, tips, advice and support along the way.
    Feel free to add me
  • kstarknightx
    Options
    Joined about 2 years ago and didn't have the motivation! But then about 9 months ago I woke up and thought f**k this im going to change my life! And I did 56 pounds down and counting
  • kstarknightx
    Options
    Joined about 2 years ago and didn't have the motivation! But then about 9 months ago I woke up and thought f**k this im going to change my life! And I did 56 pounds down and counting
  • jhoanmae
    jhoanmae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • BekaQ
    BekaQ Posts: 1
    Options
    Lost the weight after both my children with mfp but then started a very stressful job with constant travel & gained it all back. Hoping to get back on track & stay that wat this time around by adding friends.
  • lgmorgansb
    lgmorgansb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends and any help I can get with weight training. Lost the weight now need to build some muscle