Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Hi, I'm new to MFP feel free to add me.
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    feel free to add me
  • cassandrasmith219
    cassandrasmith219 Posts: 10 Member
    I just joined tonight and am excited to get started! Feel free to add me :)
  • hi, everyone. Let's motivate each other. All are welcome to add me as your MFP friend :-D
  • hi feel free to add me o:)
  • VanessaM1970
    VanessaM1970 Posts: 10 Member
    Please feel free to add. :)
  • DSchaaf12
    DSchaaf12 Posts: 21 Member
    Friends!! I got none on here just started! Add me if you'd like!! I work 3rd shift as paramedic and def need some good late night meals / encouragement to stay on track! Cheers!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    As long as you are not more weird than i am !
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    I deleted two of recently added by mistake the other day. Sorry. Forgot the names already or else id re-add
  • JessiiDianne
    JessiiDianne Posts: 2 Member
    I don't have many friends on here and need the motivation :)
  • layhl74
    layhl74 Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2015
    Id loved new friends , ones with open dairies and ones that are on everyday to help one another :smiley:

Please feel free to add me :blush:
  • Feel free to add, motivation always helpful
  • CraiggyBear
    CraiggyBear Posts: 13 Member
    Always love making more friends and talking to new people so feel free to add :smiley:
  • I'm certainly in need of some MFP friends who can give me a kick up the backside and help with motivation!
  • feel free to add me up!
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    I always welcome new active friends for support, encouragement and amusement :) I love sharing my challenges and reading about the success of others. Kind words and encouragement goes along way. Message me with a friend’s request, if you want support. Do not be afraid to add something about yourself.
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Please add me. Thanks :smiley:
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Need some entertaining, out going, motivating friends please!
  • I just started again and I'm looking for motivating friends! Feel free to add me!
  • I ❤️ My Fitness Pal! I'm a personal trainer/health coach in training! I'm here to help motivate and encourage any one who is looking for friendship or health related advice!