Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• MrsDaviesAnna
    Options
    I'm certainly in need of some MFP friends who can give me a kick up the backside and help with motivation!
  • hantstc
    Options
    feel free to add me up!
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I always welcome new active friends for support, encouragement and amusement :) I love sharing my challenges and reading about the success of others. Kind words and encouragement goes along way. Message me with a friend’s request, if you want support. Do not be afraid to add something about yourself.
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Thanks :smiley:
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Need some entertaining, out going, motivating friends please!
  • Sean_73
    Options
    I just started again and I'm looking for motivating friends! Feel free to add me!
  • JazWhit
    Options
    I ❤️ My Fitness Pal! I'm a personal trainer/health coach in training! I'm here to help motivate and encourage any one who is looking for friendship or health related advice!
  • tcole6968
    Options
    Powerlifter trying to cut body fat
  • djswainwright
    Options
    looking for friends. new.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Yes if you have nice things to say and want to motivate each other ..ok tease once in a while too ! :P
  • tabbyrippin
    Options
    new, have never tried losing weight before so this is gonna be a struggle for me, would love to have motivating people around me and give me some advice on how to eat healthy when you've never done it and are a picky eater.
  • ChazzyEvilKitty
    ChazzyEvilKitty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need a friend who wants to lose about 60lbs? I'm 5 ft 5 22 years old. I'm very friendly and I'd like to have a network of friends for motivational support :') Also if anyone has FitBit let me know x
  • houstonchera188
    Options
    Hi looking for motivation and friends to help me get back on track!!! #Needfriends
  • zia_gal
    zia_gal Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    More friends please! :smiley:
  • BULLET9992
    BULLET9992 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Strength training & cardio to lose fat & gain lean muscle. 22yr old male, feel free to add
  • santoshvelapure
    santoshvelapure Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me so that I can come across many active friends and stay active myself.... Thank you.
  • kitten992107
    kitten992107 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • max1m1ll1on
    max1m1ll1on Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm always looking for new MFP friends to motivate and encourage each other. Feel free to add me.
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Should use more support and motivation! Feel free to add me. I am pretty cool.
  • TinaMarie6400
    TinaMarie6400 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm Tina, 50 years old, and trying to lose many, many pounds. I need friends to help reach my goal and keep me honest. I'm willing to offer support and encouragement and help you in your journey too! Let's help each other stay the course!