100 lbs to go

I am wanting to lose 100 lbs in a yr. I'm willing to help motivate and support anyone who will help me as well. It's going to be a huge journey but I know it will save my life!!

Replies

• switchbladesister
    switchbladesister Posts: 14 Member
    Hello, I'm in the same boat as well. 107 pounds to lose in a year and a half.

I'll send a friend request! :)
  • Me, too! :)
  • doh2
    doh2 Posts: 8
    me "three" :D
  • Hi Ladies!

I have lost 50 lbs so far and completely changed my families eating habits! Would love to work with you as I continue on my journey with 30 lbs to go!
    I am starting a Clean Eating group on Facebook and would love to bring you all in.
    Also, I started a blog to track my journey and what I do with my family! It is at www.familypaleoblog.com and on FB it is www.fb.com/familypaleoblog

I hope to hear from you all!

Tamara
  • Albenyk
    Albenyk Posts: 4 Member
    I am in the same boat. I lost 16 lbs. in January and my goal is 2 lbs a week. I figure if I can do this (which is also safe and healthy) I can be down 104 lbs in a year.
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    We have a group called Cheeky Chics which is pretty active, and we are a bunch of girls working on 100 pounds to lose if you are interested!
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    MyCatThinksImFat Posts: 16 Member
    I have lost 30lbs and have another 80 to lose!
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    I'm with you... I have 100 plus to lose and would like to do it in a year.... Add me please
  • rxart1
    rxart1 Posts: 3 Member
    I am wanting to lose 100 lbs in a yr. I'm willing to help motivate and support anyone who will help me as well. It's going to be a huge journey but I know it will save my life!!

• rxart1
    rxart1 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me...I'm with you!
  • Add me as well, I just started this long journey and I know I will need support. 100 lbs and counting....
  • Feel free to add me to, you guys!
  • We have a group called Cheeky Chics which is pretty active, and we are a bunch of girls working on 100 pounds to lose if you are interested!

I would love to be added to this group of you don't mind! I tried searching it, but nothing came up...

• I also have 100 lbs to lose. Anyone can add me. :)
  • I've lost 23lbs in the past month and still have 110lbs to go! Feel free to add me. :)
    I'd love to have some weightloss buddies to share this journey with!!!
  • msmernie
    msmernie Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here and would love the support!! Please add me!
  • Starting again. Over 100 to go.
  • nc603
    nc603 Posts: 17
    I have 103 lbs total to lose. I've lost 56 lbs so far. I have 47 lbs to go.

Would love friends to for support. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • dliteb440
    dliteb440 Posts: 15 Member
    let's support each other, add me! ;)
  • prettyoddx
    prettyoddx Posts: 3 Member
    I am hoping to lose 100 pounds! I'm only down 5 so far, but it's a step in the right direction.
  • Foxyroxy312
    Foxyroxy312 Posts: 7 Member
    105 here, already lost 10!! Let's do This!
  • Rbodily
    Rbodily Posts: 14 Member
    I need to lose 100 pounds. I find it hard I lose 2 then gain 4 pounds back.
  • mthaxter
    mthaxter Posts: 4
    I have more than 100 pounds to go but i'm here and willing with anyone wanting support and encouragement as it's always welcome and needed. Friend me, fb me mimi thaxter or IG me mimithaxter
  • Sunshine48205
    Sunshine48205 Posts: 41 Member
    20 down about 80 to go. Ill add you. Anyone feel free to add me
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    I would love to be a part of this, brand new here and not been on the scales yet but definitely 100lbs+ to lose and need all the help and support I can get xx
  • _Ghaze_
    _Ghaze_ Posts: 8 Member
    Gained 45, lost 13 since my last weigh in- it was emotial weight gain followed by emotional weight loss :( but I'm back on top of things (I hope) would love some support and to also support! Best of luck to you all Happy Easter :smile:
  • georgeous66
    georgeous66 Posts: 47 Member
    I have 100 to lose too. Feel free to add me...:)
  • rachel_mouse
    rachel_mouse Posts: 17
    edited April 2015
    130 lbs to lose, here! Feel free to add me, as well. I've gained 100 lbs in the last 4 years, so the change has been dramatic. My goal is to lose the weight over the next two years. Going to use MFP to track food, not exercise. I'm entering an insurance-paid weight management plan with a dietician and personal trainer next week and they track my exercise! But the food is my biggest challenge. (I am on a low-carb diet)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    feel free to add me so far 12b down about another 80 to go x
  • amdouthitt
    amdouthitt Posts: 7 Member
    Hey y'all! Congrats to everyone on any amount of weight loss you've had so far! Keep up the fabulous work. We can do this thing! I've got 150 lbs total to lose, and I'm only down by 4 lbs (1 week in, today), but it's crazy how much of a difference 4 lbs can make. I feel amazing. I started last Monday walking 1.5 miles and feeling dead to the world after, to walking 3.6 miles today and feeling energized! I've set myself some short term goals with a BIG goal for 2 years. I want to complete The Color Run by at least running half of it in June. I also want to complete the local Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (for my wonderful Grammy) in October by running it in it's entirety. These are my short term goals. I'm less focused on "lbs goals" because I know by getting ready and working towards these goals and eating right, the lbs will be melting off. My long term 2 year goal is to be at my goal weight of 150 lbs for my 10 year class reunion. I've always been the bigger girl in our class and while I wasn't made fun of, I REALLY want to show them who I truly am, the skinny girl on the inside. Feel free to add me if you'd like. You can do this!