100 lbs to go

I am wanting to lose 100 lbs in a yr. I'm willing to help motivate and support anyone who will help me as well. It's going to be a huge journey but I know it will save my life!!

Replies

• switchbladesister
    switchbladesister Posts: 14 Member
    Hello, I'm in the same boat as well. 107 pounds to lose in a year and a half.

I'll send a friend request! :)
  • Me, too! :)
  • doh2
    doh2 Posts: 8
    me "three" :D
  • Hi Ladies!

I have lost 50 lbs so far and completely changed my families eating habits! Would love to work with you as I continue on my journey with 30 lbs to go!
    I am starting a Clean Eating group on Facebook and would love to bring you all in.
    Also, I started a blog to track my journey and what I do with my family! It is at www.familypaleoblog.com and on FB it is www.fb.com/familypaleoblog

I hope to hear from you all!

Tamara
  • Albenyk
    Albenyk Posts: 4 Member
    I am in the same boat. I lost 16 lbs. in January and my goal is 2 lbs a week. I figure if I can do this (which is also safe and healthy) I can be down 104 lbs in a year.
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    We have a group called Cheeky Chics which is pretty active, and we are a bunch of girls working on 100 pounds to lose if you are interested!
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    MyCatThinksImFat Posts: 16 Member
    I have lost 30lbs and have another 80 to lose!
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    I'm with you... I have 100 plus to lose and would like to do it in a year.... Add me please
  • rxart1
    rxart1 Posts: 3 Member
    I am wanting to lose 100 lbs in a yr. I'm willing to help motivate and support anyone who will help me as well. It's going to be a huge journey but I know it will save my life!!

• rxart1
    rxart1 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me...I'm with you!
  • Add me as well, I just started this long journey and I know I will need support. 100 lbs and counting....
  • Feel free to add me to, you guys!
  • We have a group called Cheeky Chics which is pretty active, and we are a bunch of girls working on 100 pounds to lose if you are interested!

I would love to be added to this group of you don't mind! I tried searching it, but nothing came up...

• I also have 100 lbs to lose. Anyone can add me. :)
  • I've lost 23lbs in the past month and still have 110lbs to go! Feel free to add me. :)
    I'd love to have some weightloss buddies to share this journey with!!!
  • msmernie
    msmernie Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here and would love the support!! Please add me!
  • Starting again. Over 100 to go.
  • nc603
    nc603 Posts: 17
    I have 103 lbs total to lose. I've lost 56 lbs so far. I have 47 lbs to go.

Would love friends to for support. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • dliteb440
    dliteb440 Posts: 15 Member
    let's support each other, add me! ;)
  • prettyoddx
    prettyoddx Posts: 3 Member
    I am hoping to lose 100 pounds! I'm only down 5 so far, but it's a step in the right direction.