With the end of the world coming this Saturday........

Options

Replies

• MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    Well, the Bible says that no one will know the day or the hour, and that only God knows when things will go down... so its up to you. :wink:

EXACTLY!!!!

When I hear these ludicrous predictions I know I can pretty much mark that as the day it will most certainly NOT happen. Seriously... God ain't gonna give some nut-jobs secret special information that He ain't shared with the vast majority of His true followers... myself included. When people say, "This is the day," you can rest assured that they are WRONG.

AMEN!
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    so as a jew, what can i expect this saturday? xD

Slightly less jokes about you killing Jesus.

Noone even tells jew joke's anymore...it isn't 2000
    i only hear jew jokes from other jews
    i think generally if a person isnt on tv theyre too afraid
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    God please save me from your followers!

I think this is like the 3rd or 4th end of the world in my lifetime,just another excuse to break out the booze,and blow up dolls,end of the world party at my house bring your own baby oil and duct tape
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Damn I sure hope not! I work 3 to midnight this Saturday so I'm gonna be PISSED if I die working.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I say stick with it. I not letting something like the Rapture throw me off my game. :tongue:

and would this possibly lead to the zombie apocalypse? Cuz I have my game plan for that one.
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    Yeah, i'm gonna burn alright~ MY MOUTH, ON SOME CHICKEN WNGS!.....It's ok, i'll cool it off with some beer!~:drinker:

PERFECT. :laugh: :drinker:
  • crystaldougherty
    crystaldougherty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Is it like the end of the fat people world?! All the skinny people get a nother year and the fat people die out on May 21st....Just sayin' what I've heard......
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well all one has to do is read scripture which states clearly that we will not know the time nor the hour when Christ returns. So this is ludicrous. The world was doomed in 2000 "Y2K" and supposedly in 2012 too. I don't buy into this hokey stuff. :smile:
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well, the Bible says that no one will know the day or the hour, and that only God knows when things will go down... so its up to you. :wink:

Amen!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    if the Rapture comes. i will okya my butt is gonna still be here, and you better believe all meals will have chocolate for the next few months.

RAPTOR JESUS IS COMING.......................REPENT
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my youngest son turns 21 on 12/21/12. Interesting symmetry of digits, huh? LOL Just in case we all die before he has a chance to have a drink, I gave him a Guinness on his 18th birthday :wink:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Damn I sure hope not! I work 3 to midnight this Saturday so I'm gonna be PISSED if I die working.

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Post...of...they....day
  • javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ruh-roh!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

Post...of...the....day

definitely my fave. I'm working right now, and when I read that, I laughed out loud so abruptly my students all looked up and wondered WTF?
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I have a question. Why is it that we hear all this noise about the end is near and you better get right with the Lord, and they still ask for cash donations.? Why do they need money if this is the end? Can you take it with you afterall?????
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Does anyone want to go looting with me on Sunday?
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options

I'm there, whats our first stop?
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I have a question. Why is it that we hear all this noise about the end is near and you better get right with the Lord, and they still ask for cash donations.? Why do they need money if this is the end? Can you take it with you afterall?????

and you think you get to ascend for free?????????????????
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

I'm there, whats our first stop?

You pick. I just want to break some windows and take things that don't belong to me. It really doesn't matter what or where.