We all have a problem area... WHAT'S YOURS????

Options

Replies

• hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Stomach and thighs.
    I'd so more so my thighs. it's where I carry my weight and I got cellulite there too.
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My arms! I lose fat in my stomach, and face, first. My arms are the very last to budge. Slow and steady... lol
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I used to think my triceps, my hips, thighs and butt and calves. I had soft log legs and a block body when I was heavier. I never thought I would ever see shape in my legs again, but 2 years of weight loss and weightlifting that started with low weights and now rivals any mans lifting weight, I now can say I my problem area is just saddle bags/lower butt area. Even that is coming along though, after the last 12 weeks on a very challenging program. Lift heavy, ladies! It does work. Even if you are older, as I started at 45 and have the best body in 20 years, it really works. Oh, and as cliché as it is, clean up the eating at least 80% of the time, meeting your macro needs.
  • bethanybaugh0078
    bethanybaugh0078 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely my stomach.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I hate my hair. It won't hold a wave or curl to save my life.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My arms and thighs are problems, but what makes it worse is that the whole limb is fat from the top of the joint to the knee/elbow. It's weird that I can fit into a size 6/8 and small shirt, but my arms and legs are still so thick that I look out of proportion if I wear short sleeves (and I won't wear anything above the knee). I definitely did not anticipate this happening, but hopefully it will go away with more weight loss. I haven't worn shorts since I was 10 because of the shape of my thighs. Maybe later this summer!
  • sneaky_teaky
    sneaky_teaky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my mouth- It keeps eating even after it promises 'this is the last bite!'
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    jennlaw89 wrote: »
    Can I say whole body?! My weight seems to evenly distribute itself.. but I really dislike my arms!

Me too! I'm fat all over, but my arms are the one part of me that I'm shy about.
  • leonelr04
    leonelr04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I feel everyone's pain. Lol. my problem area is my belly. Doesn't want to tone up. It's being a rebel. -__-
  • benjam2421
    benjam2421 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    my whole body
  • amandae92
    Options
    My biggest problem areas seem to be my thighs, stomach, and back. I feel like nothing I do works. I know losing weight is a process and it doesn't happen over night... I just wish I could stay positive and motivated.
  • Thaton
    Thaton Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thighs, arms and my face. My cheeks :(:'(
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Stomach :(
  • tiffanyaiv
    tiffanyaiv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It has taken me a long time to realize that there is the only perfect body and that is yours when it is healthy and functioning and disease free and can keep you active, happy, and loving life :)
  • alleysalgado1
    alleysalgado1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ginny92802 wrote: »
    Back fat - Bane of my existence.
    I'm right there with you,I have it and hate it!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My arms!! My body perfectly fits M shirts while my arms needs L size. So I have to buy L shirts all the time coz of my big arms.
  • Tlw83
    Tlw83 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hips, stomach recently
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My stomach and my chin are my problem areas. My chin is a lot better now, but I still don't like it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    My problem area is the saddlebag area... it's the worst... I think I'll have a 6pk before that area is completely smooth :( any suggestions???
    Unfortunately you can only really focus on being consistent. Your body will dictate how you lose and if that area is your problem area, it may just be the last to go.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png