1 year on MFP, 3 rounds of P90x, and 83lbs lost(pics)

Options

Replies

• greenbean
    greenbean Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am going to start using mine! You have inspired me!happy:
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! :smokin:
  • ollyollyolly
    ollyollyolly Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation - you should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing, and motivating the rest of us.
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Amazing!! Thanks for sharing...motivating for sure!!!!
  • monky13grl
    monky13grl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Whoooooooooooa! I'm literally BLOWN AWAY! I'm on week two of P90X and about to start Turbo Fire as well. I hope to get amazing results as well. CONGRATULATIONS, DUDE! :D
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Dude you rocked it, and it just gave me more incentive that I will be doing multiple rounds of P90x.
  • hellotini
    hellotini Posts: 29
    Options
    WOAH! What a transformation! great job!
  • duffy1964
    duffy1964 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have the Px90, but haven't started it yet. Can I ask how ofter and and for how long do you exercize i.e 30 min per day?
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have the Px90, but haven't started it yet. Can I ask how ofter and and for how long do you exercize i.e 30 min per day?

You're looking to about 45min to an hour like Yoga X is 90mins. lol
  • bethanna91
    bethanna91 Posts: 63
    Options
    wow!!!! you look fantastic!! ;)
  • Kellee_76
    Kellee_76 Posts: 91
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome. What an amazing transformation. And I bet your lovely missus is as happy as can be :)
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Well done and congratulations to you and your wife ;)
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Does P90x make you mean? You look mean. lol. Great results though, people only dream of results like that, well done.
    lol no I just woke up on the new pics, dont smile much in pics not sure why
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW is all i can say!!!!::smokin:
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am on my first round of P90X Lean Schedule. I love the workouts, maybe not the Yoga so much but the rest are great. I am finding it hard to change my eating habits. That has always been my weakness.. Great Job though!
  • nolette160
    nolette160 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Gotta Love Tony Horton!!! I am an Xer as well. Still working on completeing my first round but love it and the entire comraderie of the Team Beach Body Family - are you a TBB coach???
    You are such an inspiration!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Whoooooooooooa! I'm literally BLOWN AWAY! I'm on week two of P90X and about to start Turbo Fire as well. I hope to get amazing results as well. CONGRATULATIONS, DUDE! :D

Doing Turbo Fire and P90X together? You are a brave person. I am exhausted after P90X and tried a few Turbo Fire workouts.. It is a quick speed workout. It reminds me of a girl version of Insanity..
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You have done an amazing freekin job! Whoooooweee!! Congratulations!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!